• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. 1

H. Upmann Magnum 46

Go with the 04 :thumbs:
  2. 1

I love Spanish Speaking countries

Nice! I will be catching up on my ESPN Deportes today.
  3. 1

New To C.Pass

Whats up Sam! I see you found another board that would let you login from work :p Make sure you check out AVB's Whisk(e)y reviews.
  4. 1

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

65 Can I get a 65?
  5. 1

Brand new additions to my single malt collection.

Nice looking additions to the collection. I have the Solera Reserve and a Bowmore 12 yo. Let us know what you think of the two. I find the best feature of the Solera Reserve is the finish. Nice and smooth, but not very complex. The Glenfiddich is a good starting point for a beginner. I really...
  6. 1

Virtual Bartender

shirt, shoe kiss and pillow fight are my favorites. I feel sorry for the bastid that had to do knee!
  7. 1

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

Just getting into Scotch, what great information AVB! My to-try list gets longer and longer everytime I read your reviews. I'll vote for #6 also.
  8. 1

What should I get next Poll

Good choice. I should have some with the same box code coming in any day now :thumbs:
  9. 1

Pictures from our new office

Very nice setup. Thanks for the pics. I wish my office was that welcoming...I'm stuck in cubicle land :(
  10. 1

a little celebration

Congratulations and good luck!
  11. 1

Just got an engagement gift......

Congratulations on your engagement :thumbs: Very nice gift, thanks for the pics.
  12. 1

okay, I WANT TO KNOW

I was trying to come up with some excuses to get out of work early today....need to enjoy this beautiful Friday afternoon with a Cohiba NOW!!!
  13. 1

Gaston Sucks!

It took me 3 hours to get home last night from downtown. I work about 6 blocks from Havana '59 - that area was the worst hit. Some brick buildings fell, cars scattered everywhere, streets closed...it is a bad scene down here today. Hope my fellow Richmonders are doing ok. I'm always up for a...
  14. 1

Hey All

Welcome. Yeah...lets see some pics of that walk in!
  15. 1

CP Webmail - are you interested?

I have to agree. I have all the e-mail accounts I need....and then some.
  16. 1

Meetup.com

I checked out Richmond, VA and there are more meetups for witches than cigar smokers...Yikes!
  17. 1

Now this is strange

I must put a bid in....she has something I NEED. Photo dated 1987 Oh...and my collection will be complete with a bag of 50 clothespins, bag 30, plus 1 additional :sign:
  18. 1

Happy Birthday Roseysman

Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy it with some fine booze and a fine cigar.
  19. 1

Office Space

The past couple weeks I felt like taking a wall down in my cubicle to open things up a little bit, kick up my feet and browse CP all day. No interest at all.. A three martini lunch is a start, throw in a Monte A and by the time you finish it will be time to go home.
  20. 1

Do Not Try This at Home

:0 Thats a lot of cigars man. You at least should have topped them off with a Party PSD 4 or a Short to get the nasty taste out of your mouth! Thanks for the reviews on what not to smoke.