• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. fkim119

For people who have smoked both- RASS VS PSD4

You're going to get a lot of different answers here.   I would smoke one right when you get the box then at the 3 month mark, again at the year mark. See how you are liking the flavor profile as it ages then determine if it needs more time.   I think 2 years is where the Rass shines.
  2. fkim119

I'm with you James.   I have a 2011 box of Rass and a 2011 box of PSD4 but recently, I've been preferring the RASS over the PSD4.    But as a young cigar, I think the PSD4 without a doubt.    Aging does wonders for the RASS...
  3. fkim119

What recent production has blown your mind?

I think the young PSD4 are smoking ok...   I see a lot of variation in quality throughout all of 2012 across all brands...
  4. fkim119

I have a couple box of both also.   I actually think the RASS is unsmokeable young and that the PSD4 after 6 months is ready to go.   With that being said, both are excellent smokes with the edge going to PSD4 for me.    I will have to wait till the RASS gets a little time to make a fair...
  5. fkim119

What's Your Latest Purchase

Monte #4 RASS PSD4 Trinidad Robusto T Behike 52
  6. fkim119

Updated Warranty Seal

One of the easier ways to check authenticity IMO.
  7. fkim119

2012 in review

Awesome recap. I also enjoyed/learned much about the Padron line this year and I love the short story for my everyday short smoke!
  8. fkim119

Most expensive dog rocket you ever smoked?

Cohiba Lonsdale, and Cohiba Black. 
  9. fkim119

AF Short Story

I agree, the Hemingway line is reliable for a good smoke. I like the "best seller" also.
  10. fkim119

A 'noob' gets Bombed!

Paul seems like a class act!
  11. fkim119

I will do a review of the cigars after I get them in! Thanks to all that has replied thus far. Love hearing all the different opinions.
  12. fkim119

Cigar Aging Vault Humidor Review

Great review Paul.   I never thought about adding that foam stripping, now I'm going to be getting some after work to better seal it in.   This might be a left field question but I love that you have trays that hold individual cigars.    Do you know where I can get this custom made or even buy...
  13. fkim119

That is why the question came up. After browsing so many of the threads here on CP...RASS kept coming up over and over again.   I have of box of RASS coming in. I can't wait to try it...
  14. fkim119

"Not a NIce Person," did you say something??? You're avatar pic has me dazed!
  15. fkim119

This is exactly the response I was looking for. So the taste of the RASS cannot be duplicated by lesser cigars....   I have to say though, the PSD4 is still a gem.
  16. fkim119

I don't know the etiquette on this board quite yet since I am new but the other forum is Cigaraficionado. 
  17. fkim119

I'm curious to what this board prefers that have smoked both the RASS and PSD4.   The other board seems to favor PSD4. I only have have experiences in smoking the PSD4 about a couple dozen times. I love it.   But as I get deeper into this board, there seems to be a lot of love for the RASS.   So...
  18. fkim119

First Impression: Cuence Y Blanco Lonsdale Club

Great review, I have these arriving at my doorstep today!