• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. H

Passin thru... no pun intended!

Passin thru... no pun intended!
  2. H

Fuente Queen B

+1. I thought is was closer to the Cuban Beli which is one of my favorites.
  3. H

Good suggestion for friends

For novice smokers, I would whole-heartedly agree....Cheap, mild and tasty. Monte's are a great choice too. I recently went on a golf trip and took a box of Monte 4's. I handed 'em out after dinner one night and you would have thought I was handing out OR BGM's. The guys loved 'em ( and they...
  4. H

ERDM Rectangulares

If you like these, try the Flor de Llaneza Pyramid, one of my favorite smokes. For a real bargain, buy a bundle of Connie 084 maduros and let them sit for a couple years. Best $1.50 smoke you'll ever have.
  5. H

Stella Grace.....

Great pic of the family. Congrats on your newest addition. You should be proud. Cheers
  6. H

Happy B-Day Tommy (BkCloud114)

Happu B Day brother, long time....
  7. H

Happy Birthday Stogieman!

Happy Blated BDay Charlie, have a good one tonight!
  8. H

It's the jollyco's birthday

He strikes me as one of those guys living in a penthouse in Vegas making $1M a week on computerized gambling, smoking the finest Cuban's laughing all the way to the bank.
  9. H

Happy Birthday ALostTexan

Wherever you are, hope you are enjoying your day! :thumbs: Cheers Jim
  10. H

Browns Fire GM

Amen brother. Even after 15 years of living down south, can't shake the roots!
  11. H

Mold removal question

+1, I've done this with more than 1 humi......with excellent results.
  12. H

A little Tatuaje News

Nice to know where Pete's priorities are..... jeez, delay the release and ruin the hype or get the product out while the cigars absorb solvents being leached from uncured lacquer. This is a fitting end to a ridiculous marketing scam. But hey, just tell the lemmings to let them air out, no...
  13. H

Browns Fire GM

Mangini is next. It was a bad move when they brought him in, and looks even worse in retrospect. Jets are one of the darlings of the league with a rookie QB. Mangini has taken a bad team and made them even worse. Lerner is completely incompetent. He needs a real football guy, not a hometown...
  14. H

Sancho Panza Gigantes Seleccion Orchant 1998/99

I've been doing a lot of traveling to the UK and had a chance to sit down with Mitchell. He is quite the host. Sampled some excellent cigars and rum that was literally the best I've ever had. His expertise in vintage cigars is incredible, clearly one of the best in the world. I'm sure this was...
  15. H

Tatuaje “The Drac”

That could be the cigars gassing ammonia as they age, with no place to escape in the plastic bag until you open it.
  16. H

Chili

We had an end of season tailgate for my boys football teams yesterday so I made a batch of chili. Turned out fantastic. Now this was for kids so it has no real heat, but I'm sure many of you can easily fix that. ;) Day before: 3 lbs of beef chuck roast cut into cubes about 1 inch 3 lbs of...
  17. H

Is there a Doc' in the house

Happy Birthday Doc, here's to many more.....
  18. H

" Vuelta Abajo " Pre-Embargo Cuban Cigars

Me thinks your money would be well spent somewhere else........
  19. H

Humidor Diversificationism

What have you tried so far that you like?
  20. H

Happy B-Day Jeff (Shibumi)

Happy B-Day Jeff :thumbs: And you are far from old, despite what some of the youngsters above may believe!