• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Which Famous Author Do You Write Like?

Nothing but a scheme to sell books and get paid for the referrals. I copied in the same Hemingway passage four times and got four different authors with a link to purchase their books. Didn't get Hemingway one time, I declare shenanigans.
  2. S

A new way to wake up your girlfriend

Looks fake. Certainly not a continuous piece of film. The curtain magically closes when she is walking back to the bed.
  3. S

Direct Buy

With a $4500 membership fee, plus an 8% 'handling' fee on every order, you better be prepared to spend some money to make that up.
  4. S

XFL  yes or no ??

I don't think the XFL has any chance of surviving :whistling:
  5. S

Car troubles and I come to you all for your advice.

Funny how folks get attached to their Ford Pickups :) I went through the same thing. I had an '86 F-150 with a 300 6 in it. Best damn motor as far as I am concerned. It would climb a telephone pole if it could get traction. Went 275,000 miles before it finally gave in (and it was my own...
  6. S

PHP/Mysql Guru

I need help on creating a php search query into a mysql database. I have one written that is very simple that can take a single input and search multiple fields. What I need to do is have a 4 or 5 field form where you can enter data into one or more fields and then match that against the...
  7. S

Harley Riders...Where are you?

'04 Road King Classic. 118K miles. Getting time for a new motor (or bike)
  8. S

Heart Attack Grill

I work right down the road. We stop in every now and then for the triple bypass. Just don't ask for a diet coke :laugh:
  9. S

All Star Game

I'll pass. My team sucks (though we are in first place at the moment thanks to a miserable division) so I guess that makes you just as discourteous :D
  10. S

All Star Game

I'll bet you a ten pack against your fiver the cubbies don't show up in the WS with the best record in baseball. edited for spelling
  11. S

All Star Game

I wouldn't worry too much about this. You cubbie fans are so cute.
  12. S

I'm back again after quitting cigs-again

Bad form or possibly a mistake?
  13. S

go dogs! Fresno State as is

If Fresno St wins the series I would have to rank it up there with one of the biggest underdog wins in college history. Mind you, as an ASU alumnus and season ticket holder, I am not happy they came thru our super regional. I am rooting for them.
  14. S

PEPIN GENEROSOS !

This is one of my favorite daily smokes. That is a very good price and I made them pay :) Thanks for posting it.
  15. S

08 Pepin Lancero

I didn't realise you had so many left. I would have bought more than the three boxes. Let me know when they come back. I'm in for more.
  16. S

Car smells like smoke

No scrubbing needed. Old car salesman's trick - a couple of sheets of bounce under the seat and the smell will be gone. I'm not kidding. Try it and you will be amazed.
  17. S

New NIN album for free!

Still too much.
  18. S

Frustration/Venting

I think it cuts both ways also. How did you come up with your 98% offer? Did you have the house appraised and decided that was its value? Or are you just trying to 'win'? Maybe the owner did a market analysis and priced his house exactly at the right price and not allowing for any movement...