• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. A

THE ORIGINAL CPFFL - 2013

kickers..lol
  2. A

THE ORIGINAL CPFFL - 2013

Long time since I have been on here but decided to log in and see if anyone was interested in joining. I have Been playing in this league since 2006. It was first introduced in 2003. We are in need of some more managers. Please PM Me or Allofus123 to join this ultra-competitive Fun league.
  3. A

GABF Denver, CO

Just wanted to know if anyone is planning on attending this year. Missed last year so I am planning on making the trip this year along with several friends from the Chicago area. Hope too see some of you Denver B'sOTL, been way too long since I have seen you guys!..Jonas, Matt, Bruce! And...
  4. A

Need Boston and Atlantic City Info

I thought smoking bans in ILLINOIS...were tough!! Sheesh...can I smoke on the street corner..LOL!!
  5. A

Need Boston and Atlantic City Info

Allright PPL. I will be in Boston for some conferences Nov 7th to Nov10th. And than off to Atlantic City the 10th-13th for fun. So I need my B'sOTL to let me know the laws in each state regarding smoking cigars, places to smoke, places to eat, places to get some good craft beer. Also if anyone...
  6. A

Dark Lord Day

Sti
  7. A

Atlanta Ppl or anyone attending HIMSS 2010

Just wanted to thank Khari for meeting up with me for some Great cigars and some good drink and great conversation! Glad to hear everything is going well for you my friend! Let me know when you and the wife make it to Chicago!
  8. A

A cple days away! :thumbs:
  9. A

TTT This is a 10 days away Anyone going to be attending? I will be arriving Sunday FEB 28th and Leaving Thurs MAR 4th. Drop me a PM for contact info!
  10. A

Chicagoland Christmas Herf-December 23rd-Humidor Westmont

Im on call that week for work. So I am out. Unless they have WIFI at the store I can use to VPN to do work If I get any issues and I find someone willing to cover me for on-site issues. :(
  11. A

Ok ppl I will be attending HIMSS conference in Atlanta next year. Need to know the lowdown on the dirty dirty. -Smoking Laws -Restaurants to try (prefer ones that allow cigar smoking if allowed) -bars /music venues (i.e. jazz or blues ) -local microbreweries Also if any brothers are...
  12. A

Chicagoland Christmas Herf-December 23rd-Humidor Westmont

Im in. I have been needing a reason to check that place out. Im hoping it is the one on ogden.!! Also been a while since I have seen my CP brothers!
  13. A

What beer did you drink today?

merkinmullet, jlaudio and I had the pleasure of meeting Omar from Surly at the release party for the Surly Darkness 09. Wow was it epic!! Also had a chance to try the Surly Wet..redonkulous Hoppy American IPA!! Tonite I will be drinking Goose Island Bourban County Stout Vertical 06, 07, 08...
  14. A

Great American Beer Festival '09

LOL!! Me and Corey!! in Denver!! Better call in the National Gaurd! :laugh: Sitting at the hotel right now making some necklaces! Waiting for fuggers to start arriving. Might go sit over on the benches on 16th street mall and have a Cigar!.. Some scary ass people around here..LOL!!
  15. A

Just landed!!! on my way to hotel to check in. Than head out for lunch and some local beer!!
  16. A

What time are ppl meeting up? For GABF? Also anyone planning on grabbing lunch downtow?
  17. A

SO whats the plan people? Anyone have any sort of ideas as to meeting up?
  18. A

Cool. Just picked up my tickets. Didn't realize they went with ticket bastard!! I was able to print out my ticket so I guess that is sort of a plus. So I am officially all set.! Now do we have any idea whats on the agenda? What time are we meeting at the convention center? When I get in, I...
  19. A

Ok I am 100% back in. Bosses said they wont make me cancel my trip again. Now all I need is a ticket for Thursday event.. *cough cough* JONAS!!
  20. A

My Goose Island Source says that Juliet is sitting in the tanks right now. So they should be bottled in the next few weeks. Hopefully I get my hands on some to ship to Jonas for the tasting. Also any interest in Moaten? It is 2 Brothers Brewery from Il and Urthel From Belgium collaboration...