• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. KayakinBoy

Tatuaje tour

I'll be at the one in Chattanooga. Anyone catch the last one? I've liked most of the stuff I've had from them. Anything rarer I should keep an eye out for?
  2. KayakinBoy

Some things don't change...

I was at a "couples wedding shower" (when in the world did us men give up and start having to go to these?) this past week, and the host offered some of us "apple pie moonshine".  I took a healthy sip, and said thank you, while knowing in my Southern raised mind "That's way too sweet to be apple...
  3. KayakinBoy

It's been a looong time. How have you been?

Howdy. My name is KB. I used to come to this forum every 15 minutes. A few years later, life started to get in my way, and it became five times a day. A couple years later, it became once every couple of months... I still smoke cigars and think about the good friends I made on the forums...
  4. KayakinBoy

For the thifty man...

http://www.masterofmalt.com/drinks-by-the-dram/ I think this is great. Tons of drinks that aren't in my area that I can try, without buying a whole bottle.
  5. KayakinBoy

Jfields, must be stopped!

I think this started over DMB music a while back, and the SOB burnt down my office today. I literally yelled "Holy shit!". I'll be on the look out for a bomb I can build to equal him, but until then, if anyone wants to bomb someone, just for the hell of it, he's your target. One of the best...
  6. KayakinBoy

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Yeah yeah, it's nerdy, but this one should be pretty dark and awesome. There will be some death and zombies (inferni) and the one in my town is almost sold out. I was looking in Knoxville, and one theater has 12 screens sold out... Anyone else going?
  7. KayakinBoy

Damn you AT&T!

In an office full of women, and one man who doesn't even know how to work the computer systems anymore, every time something goes wrong, I am the one called in to fix it. It's annoying as hell. On Friday, our voice mail system stopped working. We have our phones with AT&T (or so I thought)...
  8. KayakinBoy

USPS...

I mailed a package two weeks ago to New York. The DC says it's been out for delivery since last Monday. I called the 800 number (last Wednesday) and they told me they would start working on it. I then got a few calls from my local office (one on Wednesday, one on Thursday, and one on Friday)...
  9. KayakinBoy

Calling all Cars...

A couple of days ago, I got a PM from a member asking me for my snail address. I gave him my office address and thought nothing of it. Today another member asked me to verify the address some newb scum tried to bomb me at, unfortunately, that is my office address from three years ago. Lucky...
  10. KayakinBoy

22-Year-Old Sells Virginity Online

News Story GB? :whistling: :sign:
  11. KayakinBoy

Phil Fulmer, You're fired!

It was reported today. This is Phil Fulmer's last season.
  12. KayakinBoy

W. The movie

A couple of friends talked me into seeing W. this weekend. For those of you who have not heard of the movie, it's about George W. Bush. While I am a hardcore Democrat, I do not believe this was a "left wing nut job" movie, (as some of my Republican friends have said). It had a fairly good...
  13. KayakinBoy

I'm going to be a Grandfather Contest

I've not done a contest in a while, and after visiting the vet this weekend, I've got the perfect opportunity. One of our dogs (Ms KB's favorite) is pregnant. She's half way through the pregnancy. According to the X-Ray there are at least 4 pups, but there might be 6. We figure the delivery...
  14. KayakinBoy

Cat & Dog Wise Tales...

As some of you all my know, we have three dogs in our household. Two are labs (one is part lab, part pitbull) and the third is a yorkie. Anyways, the two labs have gotten into three fights over the five or six years that we have owned them. This past friday, my Aunt went to feed them, and...
  15. KayakinBoy

Anyone ever dealt with "Lemon Law"?

Ms. Kayakinboy bought a new Honda back in 2006. Over the past year, it has been in the shop 4 times for the same part. There has not been a recall, and yesterday, when it started messing up again, the Honda dealership told us that they did not know what to do. They are calling Honda...
  16. KayakinBoy

The Dark Knight

Anyone make a midnight show? I had some friends call me up and when, and it was the best comic book movie I've ever seen. Ledger was excellent, and truely twisted... If you like Batman just a tiny bit, you will love this movie.
  17. KayakinBoy

New Fuente Stuff from Prometheus

Yep, I got the same e-mail that I am sure others got on here. It's talk about it. :laugh: From left to right: El Escorpion, El Escorpion Maduro, Princesa D, Perfecxion No.2, Chili Pepper, Love Story,Tauros The Bull, Scorpio, LFMF From left to right: BBMF, BBMF Maduro, Rising X, SerieX...
  18. KayakinBoy

PM's from a Lurker

A lurker (whose shall remain nameless, unless he comes forward) sent me a PM asking for my source on the Cuban Chewing tobacco. I wanted to share what all was said. Lurker: Me: Lurker: I have never personally agreed with this, and find it a little insulting. I do not think anyone here...
  19. KayakinBoy

Vacation Ideas?

Summer is around the corner and we were thinking of going to the beach for a couple of days. Probably just a long weekend seeing as I cannot miss work that long. We've been looking and I just cannot believe how much the prices of hotel rooms in Florida (and other beach locations) has gone up...
  20. KayakinBoy

Having some problems with Craigslist...

I recently sold my SUV so I no longer need the cargo basket and bike trays I kept on top of it. I've been trying to sell them on Craigslist, but every time I post the sale, it says it will last 45 days, and I can never find it. How does this work? Do you receive a conformation e-mail?