• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Happy 41st B-Day Andrew (moki)

Happy Birthday Andrew!
  2. P

alive

alive
  3. P

Happy Birthday tone-ny

Happy Birthday Anthony!!
  4. P

Happy Birthday PSTAN

Thanks for the Birthday wishes fellas. It was a great day of playing games with the kids, doing a little work, smoking a few cigars then more games with the kids. I know I am not posting much but I am here several times a week reading along. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful...
  5. P

What I've learned over the past four years...

Congrats on the Anny Eric.
  6. P

I have sad news.

My condolences to the passing of a great man.
  7. P

HOT deal Litterally!

Unless you have kids or dogs that may knock a propane bottle over this option is cheaper to initially buy and works great for cold garages.
  8. P

Happy B-Day Hank (Devil Doc)

Happy Belated Birthday Doc and many more to come.
  9. P

Tropical Fish, anyone have a fish tank?

That looks Awesome! What kind of Calcium test kit are you using? The one I am currently using (Reef Master brand) is a real PIA.
  10. P

Tropical Fish, anyone have a fish tank?

Revising a thread: The wife and I purchased an Aquapod 24 gallon Nano, a couple pounds of live rock and sand last weekend. Still waiting to get everything up and ready for some fish. These are great, easy to use setups that don't take up a lot of space. If you don't want to opt for their...
  11. P

Start my travels tomoorrow...

Have a great and safe experience Loren.
  12. P

Swimming Pool Construction

LOL DDepaola... Pretty good rendering Eric. I would not have thought about using planes to create the topo that way. Great idea. (I use SW daily, I hate the SW64 systems, not stable nor surported enough IMO.) As far as the original deck, I think it would stand out so to speak and not flow...
  13. P

CP Chat Late Night Contest

Glad I wasn't alone in thinking that... Then again having the same thoughts as Andrew can be disturbing as well :laugh:
  14. P

Recently Engaged

Congrats on the Engagement. Everyone has given you sound advice so far, it is all about tolerance and compromise.
  15. P

Do You smoke every day?

Generally speaking, no, not in the winter. During the warmer months I try to make time to enjoy more cigars.
  16. P

Exploring 'haunted' Houses

Weird! Turk, the DOJ link is "timed out".
  17. P

Are you F*cking kiddin me?

Congrats! Great times ahead!
  18. P

Wrong on so many levels....

That is what I was thinking. I hope some investor get their money back :laugh:
  19. P

Another Boswell Incoming

Good looking pipe!