• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Seizure

Where to Start?

gotta get some Connies! and let them Age away!
  2. Seizure

US to allow cuban cigars into the United States

this is pretty awful for us from a herfer's standpoint   Everyone non smoker is going to want to try the forbidden fruit. Laws of supply and demand. Quality is going to decrease as profits can be made by just hawking lower quality cigars just cause it's from the ISOM.   the regulars like us who...
  3. Seizure

Bonehead Humidor Seasoning

agreed. It's just much more economical and easier to store when you buy boxes of cigars. Plus it holds humidity much better. Get some humidity beads and you are all set to go
  4. Seizure

Mold?

i dilute some alcohol in distilled water, just a ltitle bit to kill any bacteria if it's on the wrapper, but if it's on the foot, please toss it, it ain't worth it
  5. Seizure

1st Cigar that blew you away!

onyx reserve mini belicoso. so chocolately and dark and earthy
  6. Seizure

New to cigars

welcome   my first cigar that hooked me was the Onyx Reserve Mini belicoses. They are less than $4/stick . Give it a shot. It's dark and chocolately and mild with a bit of earth tones to it.
  7. Seizure

Substitute Torch?

you can even use a zippo, just let it burn for a few seconds so you don't get the fuel smell transfered over.   Fire is Fire.
  8. Seizure

Desktop humidors

i usually pick up something from bargainhumidors.com THey are pretty cheap standard wood looking humidors. That Metal Rivet one looks pretty badass.
  9. Seizure

What do you guys use to maintain inventory

i'm going to have to check out this cigar boss and stogie rate apps
  10. Seizure

Bloom or Plume spots question

here's a picture of MOLD! http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/54668-help-bloom-or-mold/#entry818918
  11. Seizure

bought a new humidor but humidity dropped when placed cigars in there

DO NOT use Regular Tap water. I got lazy when i ran out of distilled water and din't want to go to the store to get another gallon for $1.50 or something, so I used Tap water and here's what happened. Hundreds of dollars of cigars ruined all to save $1.50...
  12. Seizure

Opinnions on this humidor

keep in mind that hygrometer pops out, leaving a big gaping round hole in the front, so if the hygrometer doesn't fit well I imagine there will be air leaking around that area. You can always put some silicone to help seel it even better.
  13. Seizure

My igloodor

interesting idea.
  14. Seizure

used humidor

it takes time. did the shot glass full of Distilled water atleast go down? If it didn't then your humidor hasn't absorbed it yet.
  15. Seizure

Coleman cooler

coolidors are definately the cheap way to go. Maybe get a small desktop humidor for posterity sake so you can keep your favorites close by.
  16. Seizure

Monty's Iphone 4 Cigar pics

are some of these taken with the HDR mode on the iPhone? I think they come out even nicer if you turn it on
  17. Seizure

Pelican case as a humidor

can't imagine walking through airport security with that
  18. Seizure

My Beginner Humidor

how the heck is this a beginner's humidor? Crazy!
  19. Seizure

Cello or no Cello?

the cellos also remind me how long and aged the cigars are. the more yellow the better!
  20. Seizure

Good Cigar/Drink Combo

i'm all about just plain Water.