• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. X

2012 Habanos Discontinuations

Saddens me.
  2. X

Dropping to say Hola!

Hey man! How are you doing? This year has kicked my ass also. We need to do some buys!
  3. X

Happy Birthday, ree ree robusto!

Happy birthday Ryan!
  4. X

Prepping a Coolidor - Rehashed

This. Works great for me. Keep it simple!
  5. X

Partagas D-4

That's the ticket! You reach in, lift up the other boxes, stick the new one underneath, and take the box on top out for smoking. :thumbs:
  6. X

How to be a contributing member.

ree is only partially kidding about the fiver - trust me, i know!
  7. X

mourning with ree ree about "98 fundies, but comforted that there are still afew left.

mourning with ree ree about "98 fundies, but comforted that there are still afew left.
  8. X

Spirits Question

Understood. This makes total sense, and goes along with what I have thought, and with what the other posters have mentioned. I guess i just wanted some reassurance that all the trouble the distillers go to BEFORE putting the spirit in the barrel isn't wasted!
  9. X

Spirits Question

Thanks for the replies - and what you guys say is what I have always thought - I guess it all hinges on the fact that the distillation process, at least as used for these purposes, isn't 100% precise - the spirit coming off the still isn't just water and ethyl alcohol - it contains various...
  10. X

Spirits Question

In the production of whiskey/whisky, I assume the neutral spirits that result when the mash is distilled all pretty much taste the same, no matter what fermentable substance was used. For example, when put into the barrel, the spirit produced by distilling a malted barley mash would pretty...
  11. X

H Upmann Mag 46

No need to fool around, is there? :laugh:
  12. X

H Upmann Mag 46

LE? What's that? Sounds like they might be tasty! :whistling:
  13. X

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Had a little Patron Anejo neat on Tuesday night. Sipping Ten Cane over ice right now. I'm off this week. :whistling:
  14. X

H Upmann Mag 46

Maybe to celebrate the new year?
  15. X

H Upmann Mag 46

Yeah - and unprovoked!!!
  16. X

H Upmann Mag 46

Know how to hurt a guy, don't you? ;)
  17. X

What Cuban you will never buy again.

Cuaba - the entire line. To me, they are very one dimensional, woody, and bland.
  18. X

Hey Ron

It always amazes me - CC has a way of cutting right to the heart of the matter! :laugh:
  19. X

favorite 5 bottles in the collection

Currently: Pappy Van Winkle 20 yo Macallan 18 yo Lagavulin 16 yo Patron Anejo Tanqueray Ten Delamain Family Reserve Unfortunately, the Macallan bottle is getting mighty low!
  20. X

Favorite Gin

I love that drink myself! :thumbs: But to me, to actually be called a martini, the drink has to contain vermouth. Otherwise it's just gin on the rocks with olives!