• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. junkman_56

Happy Birthday Smokyballs!

Happy Birthday Brad. You have a lot of cigars to choose from for your BD smoke, enjoy.
  2. junkman_56

Happy B-Day Neal (SamClemmons)

Happy Birthday Neal
  3. junkman_56

OCCUPATION LIST

Caver (and to pay the bills I work for a large ISP)
  4. junkman_56

A Milestone Day for a Dad

Congrats on the milestone DesertRat. I know exactly how you feel. My oldest is a Sophomore as JMU and my youngest is now a Freshman VT. I'm now officially an "empty-nester".
  5. junkman_56

Happy 35th Birthday, Dan!

Happy Birthday Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have the time for a fine cigar today.
  6. junkman_56

District 9

I was told that District 9 was based on a short movie produced by Bloomkamp. Does anyone have a link to this? Never mind I found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlgtbEdqVsk Warning: if you have not seen the movie (and plan on seeing District 9) don't watch this short film.
  7. junkman_56

District 9

I saw District 9 yesterday and thought it was great. It's a little confusing in the beginning, but once it gets going (and you figure out what is going on) it is fantastic.
  8. junkman_56

Happy B-Day Matthew (Anthem)

Happy Birthday Matthew. I hope you had the time for a fine cigar this weekend.
  9. junkman_56

Happy B-Day Brandon (Breedy)

Happy Birthday Brandon. Wow, 28 years old. I have a hard time remembering what I was doing at 28. But then again I'm almost twice that age. Have a fine smoke today my friend.
  10. junkman_56

Come win a nice 5'er

Got the 5'er yesterday and all I can say is WOW. Thanks again for the contest and for the fine selection of cigars.
  11. junkman_56

Have you met my ex?

That is frigin' hilarious.
  12. junkman_56

Come win a nice 5'er

Wow, that's cool. :thumbs: Thanks for the contest
  13. junkman_56

burning insence around humidor

I would move the humidor to a different room. Why take any chances.
  14. junkman_56

Happy bday Shadow!

Happy Birthday Shadow
  15. junkman_56

PAMs in cello?

interesting, I have never seen Padron 1964's or 1926's in cello.
  16. junkman_56

I got beat! Journey to Chateau Fugazi

You mean other then the fact that they are obvious fakes?
  17. junkman_56

Marines ban social networking sites

Marines ban social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook. http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/04/marines.social.media.ban/index.html Is this a "social networking site"?
  18. junkman_56

I got beat! Journey to Chateau Fugazi

Is there anyone within Arturo Fuente you send the box to? I would be very curious to see what they have to say about this.
  19. junkman_56

Happy 33rd B-Day Israel (uptown_isy)

Happy Birthday Isy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!