• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Auchentoshan Three Wood

Lol, first week of classes, so been a bit busy, but I pondering! PaulMac
  2. P

Wish Lists

Time to update things... realistic: BCG CORO Cohiba DC EL Cuaba Diademas Fonseca Invictos H. Upmann Mag 46 H. Upmann Sir Winston Monte 2 Partagas 8-9-8V Por Larranaga PC Punch SS#2 Quai D'orsay Imperiales any Trinidad unlikely: 1492 1994 Bolivar Especiales #2 Bolivar Gold Medal Cifuentes...
  3. P

Happy Birthday AVB!

Since everybody been distracted by the pic in the birthday girl thread lol Just figured I would say Happy Birthday bud and hope ya have a nice dram and smoke for the occasion! PaulMac
  4. P

Chat room

^^^^^ :rolleyes: School canceled this evenin, more snow! so more chat!
  5. P

ABCs "Lost"

Thats the point lol! Back to whole space time continuum rips and whatnot...
  6. P

ABCs "Lost"

Psyktek's comment got me thinking along the lines of the movie Dark City...aliens studying how we react to situations to figure out what makes us tick. This show just breeds theory's doesn't it lol One I read about in the latest TV Guide is that Ethan who kidnapped pregnant Claire, IS Claire's...
  7. P

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

62 works for me PaulMac
  8. P

Old Fettercairn 26 yo Stillman's Dram

sounds positively yummy :)
  9. P

Another Newbie from Chattanooga

Welcome to CP! PaulMac
  10. P

Scotch & Irish reviews, links & info

How about #30 PaulMac
  11. P

anybody seen Dawn?

I guess I did something I am not aware of then Used to talk to her often and then I got nothing about the time I moveds...maybe I got put on the no talk to list when I was without net access for awhile, who knows.... PaulMac
  12. P

anybody seen Dawn?

Anybody seen Dawn lately? I dunno if I offended her or she dropped off the earth, but I tryin to find out if she still around...No I have no idea if I offended her but I the paranoid sort lol just I not seen ANY posting by her lately and I concerned for her PaulMac
  13. P

Hey from the new guy

Welcome to CP! PaulMac
  14. P

The Dalmore 21 yo Single Malt

One of these days I will review again, just school been crazy lately and with no income, I not purchasing as much either lol Great review as always AVB PaulMac
  15. P

Thoughts on the Monday Night Football incident

I second yer outrage Phishy!
  16. P

Anybody try any other hygromter other than the

now THATS funny Moki....guessing ya never DID hear from him then even with the cert letter PaulMac
  17. P

Big Move

Good luck with the move PB, I just did mine a few months ago I hear ya on the big life changes although mine were diff, I quit the job I was workin for past 9 years and went back to school...scariest thing I ever done, but I think in the long run will definately be for the better... PaulMac
  18. P

New here

Welcome to CP! What everbody else said lol, this is a great place! PaulMac
  19. P

NYC T-Giving Weekend

I may be able to make a jaunt into the city, keep me informed of plans PaulMac
  20. P

Welcome to CP! Lotsa great folks here to bring ya along, before ya know it you'll be spending way too much on smokes lol! PaulMac