• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Sunward

Raising your own tobacco.

Okay. I am REALLY looking for some seeds. what goes around comes around!     This is my backyard.
  2. Sunward

Raising your own tobacco.

Let me know if anyone has some seeds. Looking for cigar wrap and filler.   Thanks! :)
  3. Sunward

CA names Montecristo No 2 top cigar of 2013

Very enjoyable cigar. Wish I still had a full box, they would be from 2006.
  4. Sunward

Report on Cuban Peso Cigars

These i found them not nearly as good as the cheapest brand name., but for the price, it's still good for a smoke while on the riding lawnmower.
  5. Sunward

What's in your pipe today?

Today was warm, and sunny. I found a mason jar, starting to age, of Southern Bell from good old Mr. Peaty. Two bowlfuls on the ride home, and it was a delightful drive!
  6. Sunward

Got rid of one, bought another

Nice. Eotech are good. Hear good things about Aimpoint HWS as well.
  7. Sunward

Smoke After Work Day

I'll spark one up on the drive from my desk (office) to home. Oh what a sight, almost all of the land around my home is newly planted tobacco! (see avatar of my son watching it grow, :) )
  8. Sunward

Montecristo band

Seems to me there will always be variation in color. The first in a row and last in a row vary the most, hence they arrange each box by color.
  9. Sunward

What's in your pipe today?

Balkan Sasieni. (the remake) and yes, my2 year old in Avatar son is looking at workers in the tobacco field. 87+ acres this year!
  10. Sunward

Open Carry

Glad it all worked out for you Loren. It actually sounded like at worst a disturbance (likely her), but all is done and over now.... Except perhaps a civil suit? :whistling:
  11. Sunward

My collection

Great looking setup Tim! I likes the Ikea touch. Ed
  12. Sunward

Back from Cuba!...Pictures updated.

Sounds like a fun trip. I had no problem with my Canadian credit card at LCDH, i would contact the bank for sure. maybe if was a new card, and they blocked international purchases. mine is so worn i can barely read the numbers ???
  13. Sunward

Contest

May 24, 2008 Marie Povich: (long pause, opens envelope) Seadub, you ARE the real father!
  14. Sunward

FREEZE EVERYTHING!

fast freeze, slow thaw ;) , use good quality double zip locks
  15. Sunward

Seeing all this chatter about pipes....

Smoking pipe is a totally different experience for me. The smoke and the taste is completely unique. i might just have some before the night is done. Thanks for the inspiration, i almost forgot how pleasurable it is.
  16. Sunward

Anyone ever been robbed?

Yep... and while walking a neighboring farmer field, looking for deer tracks last fall, i found a very large bottle of empty ephedrine tablets, pharmaceutical grade (the precurser to speed), in an area that looked like it could have been a make shift-temporary lab, in an open field, less than a...
  17. Sunward

Home Burglarized...

Two brothers, within a short time? Man that is not good. Hope someone gets caught, interogated, and you get you stuff back. Watch flea bay and the local shops. Never know.
  18. Sunward

Anyone ever been robbed?

Hi Alan: Glad no-one was hurt. We have never had any problems at our new home, but nothing is certain, as my wife had her purse stolen one time, right out of the vehicle (and we live on a farm so they walked up the laneway), along with some Tylenol #3 in glove box. the thought of having a...
  19. Sunward

Walk-in Humidor and a Question...

Wow! that looks nicely constructed. ! I have seen a similar walk in. They had shelved along two walls, left and right, with three rows high. Your looking good so far.
  20. Sunward

Fidel Castro Resigns

I have been to Cuba, and travelled to villages, and Havanna (we hired a driver). We went to peoples private homes and saw how these ordinary people live.