• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. fetterjohn

Dunhill Signed Range from 2003-2007

I haven't been active on this forum for a long time...some of you may remember me (if so, HELLO). Sorry to jump right in with a new question, but here it goes. Does anyone have any of these left in their humi? The OG ones from the DR (not the newer ones from Nicaragua). I can't find them...
  2. fetterjohn

Cohiba Piramides Extra

Anejos specifically...
  3. fetterjohn

Today's Smoke 2016

Last night was a 3 year old 8-5-8 Sun Grown. Love those things.
  4. fetterjohn

Drew Estate Event in Austin - May 25th

No cost to enter that I know of. And the first comment I made to Xikar Jim was how Drew Estates has changed since I started smoking cigars 13 years ago. They were all Acids and crap back then...they sure have matured in their lines and have some great cigars now.
  5. fetterjohn

Drew Estate Event in Austin - May 25th

To the Austin Texas and vicinity BOTLs. Habana House in North Austin will host Drew Estate - The Rebirth of Cigars. http://www.habanahousecigarlounge.com/ 13729 North US HWY 183#1075 Austin, Texas 78750 May 25th from 6-9pm. Come on out and let's herf!! Disclaimer - I am in no way associated...
  6. fetterjohn

Today's Smoke 2016

Last night was a Tatuaje Regios...sat outside watching a beautiful lightning storm rage over Austin. Very cool to watch.
  7. fetterjohn

Do you see it?

took me a minute...but quite cool and very underwhelming.
  8. fetterjohn

Today's Smoke 2016

Smoked this beauty last weekend...it was amazing but did lose some of it's power...but still wonderful. I found it at the bottom of my humidor...been aging since 2007.
  9. fetterjohn

Next Question: Favorite Lighter

OK, so all of the above is what I would typically do...I feel though that I used to shake the can and that may have caused the issues. Some don't seem to fill and others just don't hold fuel for long. So the question is now, is there a simple fix to what damage I may have done or are new...
  10. fetterjohn

Next Question: Favorite Lighter

Gentlemen, I have a serious yet somewhat embarrassing question...asking for help. What is the best / proper method to empty and refill a lighter? I won't say what I have been doing, but out of the four lighters I own, none of them hold fluid long (maybe one or two lights / touch ups) or they...
  11. fetterjohn

Buena Vista's On Sale Again

I will say this though, the box for the corona larga is the perfect size and construction for a small travel humidor. Just a thought.
  12. fetterjohn

Buena Vista's On Sale Again

Hey y'all...it's been along time since I have been on this site...it's good to be back and lurking around finding new information. I took a break from semi-serious cigar buying and collecting and I ended up smoking most of my decent sized stash. So in my new found passion, I came across this...
  13. fetterjohn

Cigars from non-traditional areas

I've had Condal...very good.  Can't find them anymore without ordering online (I don't do that).
  14. fetterjohn

Some cigars I smoked recently (photos).

Where in Newport do you find the Via Habana?  I work in Irvine...would love to find it.
  15. fetterjohn

Mother-in-law enroute...

Not having read any of the other replies... Why do you have to stop smoking because your mother-in-law is in town? You're now married and she can go fuck herself. If she doesn't like you smoking cigars...she can take it up with her daughter and they can come down to a decision. If not in your...
  16. fetterjohn

Cigar Girl® for 03/04/08

Ass cheeks...mmm ass cheeks!
  17. fetterjohn

My first cognac experience

Yeah...Louis XIII at $1500 a bottle. That's sticker shock!
  18. fetterjohn

Beringer Private Reserve

This is an extremely tasty cab. WIsh I had the funds, too! I always see it at the BevMo and dream.
  19. fetterjohn

Just got my first Humidor and cigars!

Keep it up...just don't tell anyone that you have a 75 CUNT anything...all these old guys only start TO DROOL!!! Only suggestion...BUY MORE CIGARS!!!!! -Fetter