• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. IgwanaRob

If you like Dunhill tobacco

I have 2 lbs of the bulk that I got last year left, but I still picked up a dozen tins of Nightcap online yesterday - will probably keep hording more of it as long as I can ;P
  2. IgwanaRob

Dunhill Nightcap

They discontinued the bulk over a year ago, but it's still around in tins. As soon as I found out, I found one of the last places on the net that had any and bought 3 pounds. Already went through one :p
  3. IgwanaRob

Stogies Humidors ?

Getting spam from someplace I never heard of - StogiesHumidors dot com - using some third party marketing company that looks like a spamlist haven. Just wondering if anyone else is getting spam this site - IOW, are these scumbags harvesting email from the board?
  4. IgwanaRob

Retailer feedback, please

Keep in mind that they sell stuff on their site they don't actually have in stock. I've bought several pipes from http://www.smokingpipes.com/ - they have new and estate Dunhill pipes to look though. Dead Man's Pipes would have been a good place to go, but he closed up earlier this year...
  5. IgwanaRob

Anyone Know a good online merchant?

http://www.canningpantry.com/canning-jars.html
  6. IgwanaRob

Antique Medicine Cabinet

That is pretty sweet looking, color me green ;)
  7. IgwanaRob

Happy Birthday MrJerry

Happy Birthday to my favorite caffeine pimp!
  8. IgwanaRob

Doi Chaang beans are back and ready to ship! ALL DONE

If there's any left, I'll take 3 bags Jerry :thumbs:
  9. IgwanaRob

Mac Baren

Their HH Vintage Syrian is one of my favorites (right up there with Nightcap), but I don't like anything else that I've tried. Bought The Cube, but the box is the best thing about that stuff!
  10. IgwanaRob

Help

If you're looking for samplers, Smokingpipes.com has a few excellent C&D samplers: Virginia Sampler English Sampler Aromatics Sampler IF you're lucky, the pipes won't be nearly as offensive to your wife as the stogies :p I got the Virginia one a while back, and I'm still working my way...
  11. IgwanaRob

Online Tobacco Cellar

I had forgotten all about that - I should update mine since I got a lot of stuff in my last order.
  12. IgwanaRob

Pipe Tobacco...how to store?

I keep some opened tins in an old humi (mostly the square ones, because they don't re-seal when you close them), but I stopped caring about keeping any level of humidity when I realized that the vast majority of stuff I have smokes and tastes much better dried out a bit. An old water pillow or...
  13. IgwanaRob

The Boswell Pipe Tobacco Pass

Nightcap is one of my favorites (bought 3 pound earlier this year when they discontinued selling it in bulk). justforhim.com The Middle Earth series is their own line, but there's some other good bulk prices as well. The website always gives me problems loading, but other than that there are...
  14. IgwanaRob

Had a slight problem getting to the PO yesterday (left the dang box at home when I went to work ). I just got home and was coming here to post it: 0103 8555 7492 0840 5611 My boss smelled the box and started remembering how his father used to smoke when he was a kid, and how his sister and...
  15. IgwanaRob

Carve your own

That's pretty darned nice looking! Ever think of having a stem made for it?
  16. IgwanaRob

New Boswell on its way!

That is a really nice looking piece!
  17. IgwanaRob

Man what a great smelling box, of tobacco! As long as there's no problems, I'll get this out to TampaSupremo tomorrow: Takes: 42: 50g tin - McClelland Frog Morton OTT 33: 1oz bag - En Fuego Professor's Blend 28: 1oz bag - Beverly Hills Premium Blend 7: 1oz bag - Boswell's Best Puts: 46: 50g...
  18. IgwanaRob

I'm here - alive and kicking anyone that gets too close. The Weapons of Mass Combustion have landed! As per the rules in this thread, I've decided to keep the box - Happy Holidays everyone! I just got home from work, my back is killing me, and I ate some White Castles...
  19. IgwanaRob

Cleaning Question?

Isopropyl Alcohol + cotton balls + q-tips = happy pipes ;)
  20. IgwanaRob

I'm here, I'm in :)