• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. L

Guaging Interest - The Vet Pass -DONE

I would love to join, just live in Germany...enjoy!
  2. L

Any Germany CPers out there?

We have to plan a Euro Herf! Lopaka
  3. L

Happy B-Day Trey (Spad31)

Trey, Sorry, stayed away from the computer on Sunday. Happy Birthday my fellow Virgo! Lopaka
  4. L

Lopaka!

Trey, Was a great time and I already told the wife about the dice game (can't remember the name). We'll have to plan for another get together for more smokes! I have a blast. Thanks again for everything! Rob
  5. L

Any Germany CPers out there?

Spad, you already know I'm here! Enjoyed the smokes and company. Lopaka
  6. L

What beer did you drink today?

Hacker-Pschorr Münchner Hell :D
  7. L

Tonight, Leffe and Hofbrau Original from the Hofbrau Haus Munchen!
  8. L

Will be enjoying a Leffe Blonde tonight.
  9. L

End of Deployment Contest

Not in the contest, glad to see fellow uniformed member back from Iraq. OIF vet '07-'08 Lopaka
  10. L

Neeeewwwwwwwwww YORK!

Note to self: When you can't figure out why your website takes forever to download one picture, check the original size of the pics! I forgot I need to shrink the pics because I have my camera on max settings. :laugh: Soooo, as promised, here are the pics from the NY Herf! Carps and...
  11. L

Neeeewwwwwwwwww YORK!

Thanks everyone who came out. As soon as I get the pics loaded on my computer, I will post them as promised! I had a great time and it was a blast meeting all of you, enjoying some beer, and sacrificing to the fire gods! I believe they were pleased. Lopaka
  12. L

Neeeewwwwwwwwww YORK!

Update: 23-25 June we'll be NY. About 4 blocks from Central Park. 25-27 June we'll be Long Island near the MacArthur Airport. I'm PM my state side Cell to RobC and Roy. Looking forward to enjoying some smokes. Lopaka
  13. L

Neeeewwwwwwwwww YORK!

*cue Sinatra* Start spreading the news...I'm leaving today... If you are in the New York area from the 20th-27th June and you would like to get together for Herf, send me a PM. I don't have exact dates and times yet. I know we should be there for a few days. I'll find out details this week...
  14. L

Hello everyone, long time no see!!

Hello everyone, long time no see!!
  15. L

Best commercial EVER ~~~~

Very nice. I must watch again so I can translate what they are selling. This may take a while.
  16. L

What pets do you have?

I remember a post that I answered about 3 years ago asking this same question. Although, this is an old picture of my son...the animals are the same. OK I have 4 pets... First is my Okinawa Mutt Fran and our little 3 year (Now 6) old Demonic Spawn of Satan, Brendan. Next is our 7 (Now 10)...
  17. L

December Blizzard of 08'

I swear I've seen this before. Lopaka
  18. L

What Are You Smoking Wednesday Night?

Like Brickhouse and a few others. I'm smoking my only Padron Millennium in honor of Brian.
  19. L

I have sad news.

OMG! Infinity, I know you are among the angels now looking down and have a large smile. God Speed! Tomorrow, one of my best will be smoked in your honor. Rest In Peace my friend. Lopaka