• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. muddstick

Happy Birthday Greg (muddstick)

Thanks guys. I am sitting on my deck with a bottle of wine and a cigar that I have been saving watching the boats. Not a bad, peaceful way to spend an evening! -gp
  2. muddstick

Starter scotch?

I thought we were talking about scotch but what the hell, tit goes good with anything! :laugh:
  3. muddstick

CCNA

I thought I would chime in since I work for the company. We have really made an effort to make the test less read, pass, and forget. Several years ago we got a lot of feedback about how many people out there were taking sample tests and passing the CCNA without any real world experice and we...
  4. muddstick

One of my Favorites tonight

I am a fan of the 18, however, the 10 is a little easier on the wallet to keep around the house as my go to drink. I have several differnt bottles (nothing like AVB) on hand most of the time but Talisker 10 is still my go to. -gp
  5. muddstick

Omaha Herf

I have seen several more people from the Omaha area join recently. Just wondering if there is any interest in an Omaha herf? I would be willing to cordinate something if there is interest? Greg
  6. muddstick

TSA regs on cutters and lighters

I have been told that cutters are OK and non-torch lighters are as well. I was told this as they took my torch lighter and left my cutter. Both have been through about 200 airport screenings in the last couple of years and the lighter just got taken a couple of weeks ago. Sucks but I guess I got...
  7. muddstick

One of my Favorites tonight

One of my favorites...
  8. muddstick

New Family Member

Well, for those of you that know me, I thought I would post a quick photo and message about the newest member to my family! Mason Rodger Page was born Feb 18th weighing in at a healthy 8lb 15oz. We are very excited and are now starting to get some sleep (not much, but some). Between the house...
  9. muddstick

Tips for a first time home owner

My 2 Cents... Go introduce yourself to your neighbors right away. This stops them from making all the wrong assumptions about you before they meet you. Besides, if they know that you are friendly, it gives you a little more forgivness when you let your lawn grow a little to long or dont clear...
  10. muddstick

Caribbean vacation suggestions

My wife and I are big fans of St Barts. You wont have any kids around for sure. There are several reasonable private villas to stay at. -gp
  11. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

Hey sorry, my schedule has been a little crazy lately with travel. Yes, my wife called and was confused why cheese showed up at the door! Thanks so much the cheese is good and the cigars look great. I had some of the cheese last night and cant wait to smoke the cigars. -gp
  12. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

Sorry for the delay. I did not realize that we were shipping cheese until Jeff Called. My cheese and cigars are on the way. -gp
  13. muddstick

Iphone and Exchange Server question..

Are you using it through the carrier network or wireless? On a carrier network it disconnects when the timout expires/sleeps. It then will reconnect if you have auto connect configured, however if you use one time passwords that need to be generated, its a real pain in the A$$. The only way...
  14. muddstick

Iphone and Exchange Server question..

The exchange portion works well. The VPN has some issues yet. The phone is set to disconnect the VPN quite often until it gets fixed in a future version. If you can access your exchange server without it it will work much better...less secure, but work much better. -gp
  15. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

Looks good to me! :thumbs: -gp
  16. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

This went out this morning to Charley. The packs are refrozen and humidification pillows recharged. Thanks again Jeff for having me! The DC# is 0306 1070 0003 8281 3738 Thanks -gp
  17. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

Thats a good point. I think the RASS is an 05 so I will pull that trade out of the mix. How about the rest?
  18. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

OK, I finally got some time between moving into the new house to figure out my Puts and Takes. Let me know what you think. #45 T – Rocky Patel 2nd Vintage 92 Robusto P – CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon Belicoso #92 T – Punch Corona P – RASS #78 T – Don Pepin Blue Generoso P...
  19. muddstick

New Life Support System

Crap, thats not what I wanted to hear! I knew they had problems with the 700 but was hoping they might have fixed them in this one. It is tough to find any that have a bean storage and burr grinder without adding an extension that wont fit under my counter. Well, I guess I will see what happens...
  20. muddstick

The Musical Cheese Pass

Hey sorry everybody, I am in the middle of moving and have had a bit of a problem getting online. I recieved the pass last night and am getting ready to go through it now. I will post P&Ts tomorrow . Everything looks good. Temp and Humidity are good and everything is intact. Thanks Greg