• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. cookie_1978

Happy Birthday Null Smurf

Happy Birthday Pappa Smurf
  2. cookie_1978

It took thirty eight years...

Congrats. New life is truly a gift from God.
  3. cookie_1978

RIP Smokyballs

RIP Brad.
  4. cookie_1978

Smokyballs

Prayers are being sent.
  5. cookie_1978

Johnny-O BHK 54

I just ordered and received a nice selection from Johnny. I tried one so far and was very pleased. He provided great service and communication. I would definitely recommend his sticks to anyone who is on the fence.
  6. cookie_1978

Friends of CP Remembered

Brian was without a doubt the most generous BOTL I have ever know. I still have great sticks he sent me. I just have a tough time smoking them. After reading this, it may be time to burn one in honor of all these great guys. Very nice job Rod.
  7. cookie_1978

Anniversary Contest

Congrats on the anniversary, and thank for the contest. June 12, 2017 - 10:00pm central time.
  8. cookie_1978

1 Year Anniversay Contest!!

Congrats on your time here. Thank you for the contest. My guess 246.
  9. cookie_1978

Smokyballs

My prayers are with you and your family. Hang tough brother.
  10. cookie_1978

Smokyballs

Brad - Keep the fight going. More prayers are headed your way.
  11. cookie_1978

Sharks vs Penguins NHL Stanley Cup Finals

Wow - What a great selection of sticks. Thank you. I will be sure to enjoy them over the summer. May have one or two this weekend watching the US Open from Oakmont. Thanks again - terrific selection.
  12. cookie_1978

Another great game - Pen's really shut down the Shark's in the 3rd period. Welcome home Lord Stanley.................
  13. cookie_1978

If Jones were our goalie, it would be 5-0. LOL - One hour until game time. LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. cookie_1978

I agree 100%. The toughest game to win is the final one. Although, the Pens do look much faster on the ice. Great series so far. Pittsburgh hasn't had a championship win at home since Maz's home run in 1960. It would be nice to change that...............
  15. cookie_1978

RIP to the Greatest, the champ, Ali.

Still remember listening to Ali/Frazier fight on my transistor radio. In his prime, there was no one better. Unfortunately, he probably fought 2-3 years longer than he should have. RIP
  16. cookie_1978

Not sure I agree. It is the Stanley Cup finals - the refs don't want to decide it. Unless it is a high stick (they missed a couple tonight) or a puck out of play, the refs are going to let play go on. I like that - let the boys play. Great game by the way - At least 6 post shots. Game...
  17. cookie_1978

Pens vs Tampa - Premium 5r

Really exciting game # 7. I believe the better team won. Now on to the cup finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. cookie_1978

LETS GO PENS!!!! I will take your bet.
  19. cookie_1978

Pens vs Tampa - Premium 5r

Flip a coin - No telling which team will show up in game # 7 - Hopefully it will be entertaining.