• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. CigarAl

Buena Vista Edicion Limitada '08 Contest

Guys thanks for participating.....was hoping more people would guess but oh well....made everyone's odds better. Sorry I didn't post last night. Thanks to those who thought she hit .600 plus or even .700. If that was the case I wouldn't be worrying about my college savings fund.....LOL..and...
  2. CigarAl

Buena Vista Edicion Limitada '08 Contest

This was originally posted in the Marketplace and I moved it here....any questions let me know... A couple of weeks ago I made my triumphant return to CP with some information on the much discussed Buena Vista Edicion Limitada '08s......ok well maybe not triumphant. I shared what I had found...
  3. CigarAl

Buena Vista's On Sale Again

Cant believe I remembered my password.....hope everyone at CP has been well. I haven't posted in forever, but doesn't mean I dont lurk and dont know a good deal when I see one. But I wanted to share some info I found about regarding the "one band" BV EL 08s. I have ordered these a couple of...
  4. CigarAl

Swisher Sweet buys Drew Estate

Maybe not all good people......this was from April of this year.   http://www.news10.net/story/news/crime/2014/05/01/feds-seize-millions-in-cash-cars-and-art-from-major-cigar-executive/8550545/
  5. CigarAl

Six free Cigar Aficionado issues

got my first issue this past week....very legit.   no payment info entered here....   wow this mag has gone downhill since its heyday.......
  6. CigarAl

Ten Signs You Are a Member of Cigar Pass....

THIS ^^^^^^   #27..The name Bill Clinton makes you shudder...and not because of what went on in the White House.........
  7. CigarAl

Happy 45th Birthday Gary(grateful1)

45 years young.....enjoy the day.   The weather even cooperated with you to enjoy the day here in the east!
  8. CigarAl

Cuban cigars in the U.S.

Guys come on....there is only one way to get them into FL these days   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBVUc_d1-tQ
  9. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

He posted the sale at about 730pm.   We exchanged PMs with addresses and payment confirmation between 800-830pm that same evening.   The next day at 620pm he posted the reduction in price.
  10. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

Thanks everyone.   I appreciate everyone's thoughts.  I would not have done the original deal if I did not think it was worth it.  I have no intention of backing out on the deal, just think it is a shitty way to do business.   Gary, he does not appear to be a newbie, he had positive comments in...
  11. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

He was selling six samplers.  From what I can tell it was just me who purchased two and the other four still remain.   JHolmes - I guess its just me and how things went down.  If the remaining samplers had sat for awhile, I would be more understanding.  If it was me who was selling them, I...
  12. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

MMM...the issue for me is that less than 24 hours later he dropped the price of the same items, of which I had just purchased two of, by $15 each.
  13. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

No it was first posted at ~7:00pm one evening and the at ~6:00pm the next day with a price reduction.   There were no other edits or updates except removing the samplers I purchased in between.   I also searched the site and did not see these posted by the seller prior to this posting.
  14. CigarAl

"Price Drop" Question...

First, hello to everyone at CP, I hope all is well.  I know I have not been around for awhile and I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.......   I was going to post this in the Buy/Sell/Trade section but since it is not an actually a transaction, I thought here would be the most...
  15. CigarAl

The Real Face of Terror

Hi All-   I hope everyone on the board is well, I know I have not posted in awhile, but do check in regularly.   I know by now everyone has probably seen the new Rolling Stone cover and aware of the controversy surrounding it.   While not looking to debate the issue here, the following article...
  16. CigarAl

ISO: Landshark Lager surfboard beer sign

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Corona-Extra-Jimmy-Buffett-ticket-parrothead-sign-bar-banner-beer-pub-/350614557945#ht_3123wt_1141   Here is what it looks like, except mine is larger and is vinly (not cardboard)
  17. CigarAl

ISO: Landshark Lager surfboard beer sign

Hey Satch....long time no talk.   I hope all well with you.   Big time Buffett fan here also....well over 20 shows under my belt including a few front row shows....and lots of long days tailgating.....   I have an older, vinyl Buffet promo poster you are welcome too if that would help.   Let me...
  18. CigarAl

Happy B-Day Tom (tomthirtysix) and CigarAl, enjoy guys......

All, thanks for the well wishes.   Although I dont post as often I would like or should....its great to be remembered by the brothers here.   Like Tom, I did not get the chance to indulge last night with work and my daughter's Science Fair, I look to make up for that this weekend.   Thanks again...
  19. CigarAl

Happy birthday Gary (Grateful1)

Another Birthday and another snow storm inthe northeast....   Dont let the weather prevent you from digging deep in the humidor to celebrate.   Happy BDay and many more.....   Al
  20. CigarAl

Left partially smoked cigar in my humidor....help

Depending on how long you left the cigar in you humidor and how deep the odor has penetrated the wood, you could trying sanding the in side of the box down. But as most has said it sounds like the odor has seeped deep into the wood. Good Luck.