• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

Today's Smoke II

Joya De Nicaragua Celebracion Churchill-pretty good, nubbed it. AF King B-eh nothing special, but not bad.
  2. C

Met Rocky Patel!

Awsome! I met him two years ago. Really cool and he didn't seem irritated by all the questions a friend and I probed him with. :thumbs:
  3. C

What did you smoke today

LFD DL Maduro Lancero.
  4. C

my treasure dome

Good stuff :thumbs:
  5. C

Whats Your Latest Puchase

2 Anejo 49's and 2 Petite Tatuajes.
  6. C

New boxes

Beautiful! Thanks guys :thumbs:
  7. C

New boxes

Does everyone just put their new boxes of cigar in their humidors after purchase? I believe I've read on site that JR ships their cigars really wet. I am about to place an order with them and I just wanted to know if there is a certain way to go about a new box before I place it in my humi.
  8. C

Vega Talanga Toro

Awwwwwww maaan. This was one cigar I hoped to try when I first became interested in cigars at 17. CA wrote a nice review on it and gave it an 88 I believe. The rating and price made me want to really try it out back then :laugh:
  9. C

what to choose.....

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in a while, but I've been floating around on the boards. My dilemma right now is choosing an ashtray. I'm in love two: the CAO cubist and the Tatuaje. http://www.shop.com/op/~CAO_Cubist_Ashtray...27?sourceid=298...
  10. C

My small buy

I couldnt resist some sitcks at a local shop and picked up: 1)Padilla Miami Lancero 1)LFD Double Ligero Lancero 1)Gispert Corona Maduro well the Gispert isnt that special. I liked the natural blend and I wanted to see the maduro version would perform. I think I am going to pick up more of the...
  11. C

Thanks mommy!

Last week my mom and my little brothers went to Vegas, but I wasnt able to go because I started a new job :( I asked for ONE Corona Gorda and she came back with TWO!!! :D I love my mom! oh and the cigars look and smell great.
  12. C

Ashton VSG

Lol. Im glad to hear that someone else is getting raped by Cali prices too!
  13. C

Camacho Negro, Robusto

Very nice! Thanks a lot! :thumbs:
  14. C

Thanks to an orangeman!

:D If I had more Id shoot some over to you in a jiffy! :p
  15. C

Thanks to an orangeman!

Just got these sticks in today from Nick(theorangeman). ISOM Partagas 898 Apr 04. Orange is a really nice and helpfull guy! I cant wait to light em up!
  16. C

Preferred Cigar Magazines

I only buy the annual Top 25 Cigars from CA, just because they show 25 more sticks and a little more about them.
  17. C

Looking for a good cigar to start...

RYJ Cedros No.2(domestic) I feel in love with this one and have yet to but a box.... :D
  18. C

Wish Lists

Ill give this a try! mine: Any Tatuaje vitola Any Opus X vitola Any ISOM Cohiba vitola
  19. C

Shortstory

My first review. I remembered that Ginseng did a review on this great cigar a while back, so I checked it just to see what I was in for. The construction was great. I’m not sure what it smelled like, earthy maybe, it was pleasant. It had a nice oily wrapper too. Clipped it with a double bladed...
  20. C

Blast from the Past! Flor de Farach Momotumbito

Yay! Long time no review or pictures! Keep up the good stuff Wilkey. :thumbs: