• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. M

Disappointment

A different vendor for starters.
  2. M

Verging on inappropriate

Not really! They will refund your money without a second thought, as soon as they have the product back in their hands. It is bullchit that you would have to return it in the first place, but it goes with the territory, eh?
  3. M

Problems with CC 's and customs

What's the word from Germany? BIG buck's the word :laugh:
  4. M

Help me decide which box to buy

I don't see "None of the above" option.
  5. M

Problems with CC 's and customs

Then you heard wrong.
  6. M

H Upmann Mag 46

I have some OBE May08 (5X3) A/T's. I smoked one just to test the waters so to speak. Very nice indeed. I'm still smoking through a cab of AIS SEP 04's, so that will give the A/T's some nap time. I'm thinking the 08's have enough umph in them to get a lot better with time.
  7. M

The Letters - Update December 21, 2008

Indeed! And the beat goes on til this very day.
  8. M

Baby Annoucnement

Congratulations. I love her name.
  9. M

I'm Back

Thank you for all you guys/gals do, and welcome back.
  10. M

PLPC

In sticking with the Por Larranaga brand, has anyone here tried the German Regional Edition Lonsdale yet? If so, how would you compare it to the '06 PLPC?
  11. M

Cuban Warranty Seals

Try Lowes builders supplies. I bought one a couple years ago so I'm not sure they still stock them. It is: PHILIPS TL-D 15W/08. It will do what you are wanting it to do.
  12. M

Are my 70% Beads Working Properly?

I use the beads in my coolerdor and desk humi both. With the weather changing like it has, I remove the end of the tube, spray it until I saturate the beads that are near that end, replace the cap, turn it over, tap it gently so the beads will not fall out and do the same on the other end. It...
  13. M

Wizards of Winter

I posted it on another website and I'm sure between the two, the server was overloaded during the hours you tried to get in. It's working fine now. Happy Thanksgiving.
  14. M

Wizards of Winter

Best enjoyed with speakers turned on....enjoy. http://www.mediadump.be/?file=1132491679Wi...ofWinter-SM.wmv
  15. M

POLL: Military Service

US Army conscript so only served two years. Door gunner HU-1B fighter helicopter DaNang S. VietNam 13 months and 1 day 65-66.
  16. M

And another stupid contest

You're welcome. Please enjoy! :cool:
  17. M

BELINDA BLACK

Like you, I thought they looked good so I tried a fiver. Three out of the five I received were plugged so bad I chunked 'em. I still have two and am going to let them sit until a time I feel like I want to be frustrated again. :angry:
  18. M

Morning Smoke with Coffee

I smoke a minimum of 3 cigars a day - sometimes as many as 5, depending on how busy my day will be. Of course, I'm retired so I have that kind of time on my hands. To be honest, my morning smoke is the best one of the day. As a matter of fact, I look forward to firing one up after I throw some...
  19. M

Nasty Jerk

That lends new meaning to the term "mooch". Nasty for sure!
  20. M

Cigar Shipping 101

Check with your local B&M. They always pack my cigars in these type baggies. I've never bought just one cigar, but I have seen other folks buy one and that is about the size baggie they use. Good luck!