• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. N2Advnture

Humidity Bead System Discount Code for Cigar Pass Members

I just added a CP discount code for the new site (www.HumidityBeadSystem.com) for 15% off of your order!   Please use the discount code cp2014   Thanks for the support, I greatly appreciate it!   Sincerely, Mark
  2. N2Advnture

Cigarmony.com - Going Out of Business

Thanks for all the kind words fellas and pm's, I really appreciate it! The new site is up and running    www.HumidityBeadSystem.com   ~Mark
  3. N2Advnture

Cigarmony.com - Going Out of Business

Hello all!   It's been a great 9 years and I have had the pleasure of meeting many great "brothers of the leaf" but it's time to move on (sort of).   Thank you all for you many years of support and encouragement, it truly has been a great pleasure serving and getting to know you.   We're not...
  4. N2Advnture

Please help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

Today is the last day to vote! Please help me get on the shelves of Walmart! Get everyone you know to vote TODAY! From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option...
  5. N2Advnture

Thanks for the insight fellas, I greatly appreciate it! Voting is open through April 3rd with 2 votes allowed daily http://www.getonthes...ity-Bead-System Thanks again! ~Mark
  6. N2Advnture

VOTING STARTS NOW! Help me get on the shelves of Walmart! Please tell your friends, your kids, your kid's friends and your goldfish :) From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option...
  7. N2Advnture

Happy B-Day Mark (N2Advnture), enjoy your 41st brother......

Thanks you all! Where does the time f'ing go?
  8. N2Advnture

Coffee that doesn't suck...

Cafe Britt (green bag) is some of the best commercial production stuff i've found
  9. N2Advnture

What's your favorite morning cigar

Epi #2 or Choix Supreme with coffee...mmm, mmm, mmmmmm
  10. N2Advnture

Acid Reflux?

Recently started waking up all times of the night with heartburn. Apparently, weight has something to do with it (i was in a car accident and gained a few lbs). As well as eating late. The Pepcid AC suggestion, combined with not eating late and elevating my head has really helped. As with...
  11. N2Advnture

Refill adapaters for S.T. Dupont lighters just arrived @ Cigarmony.com

Now you can refill your S.T. Dupont lighters by using butane canisters! Finally, an easy and an inexpensive way of refilling your S.T. Dupont lighters using the yellow/gold, green or red connections of S.T.Dupont lighter. Features: Allows you to refill S.T.Dupont lighters with regular lighter...
  12. N2Advnture

Happy B-Day Mark (N2Advnture)

Thanks fellas! F'ing 40 today...ugggghhhh....
  13. N2Advnture

Lighter Sale @ Cigarmony.com (ST Dupont, Porsche, Bugatti, Siglo...)

Porsche Design PD5 (P'3635) Torch Flame Lighter - Blue Velour Porsche Design PD5 (P'3635) Torch Flame Lighter - Blue Velour Porsche Design PD5 (P'3635) Torch Flame Lighter - Burgundy Porsche Design PD5 (P'3635) Torch Flame Lighter - Burgundy ST Dupont MaxiJets ST Dupont MaxiJets ST Dupont...
  14. N2Advnture

Lighter Sale @ Cigarmony.com (ST Dupont, Porsche, Bugatti, Siglo...)

25% off all of the following IN STOCK lighters! (Price as marked, limited quantities, first come first served) Bugatti Torch Lighters Bugatti Torch Lighters ST Dupont Ligne 8 ST Dupont Ligne 8 ST Dupont Liberte Black Chinese Lacquered Palladium Plated TORCH Lighter ST Dupont Liberte Black...
  15. N2Advnture

2011 CP Discount code @ www.Cigarmony.com

The 2011 CP discount code for www.Cigarmony.com is cp2011 for 5% off of your entire order. Happy New Year and happy smoking my friends. ~Mark www.Cigarmony.com
  16. N2Advnture

Happy 38th B-Day Jon (JHawk)

Happy B Day bro!
  17. N2Advnture

The NEW Stinky Ashtrays @ Cigarmony.com!

At least the discount code was correct :thumbs:
  18. N2Advnture

LOL Gary. Didn't I mention I now sell scripts? :laugh:
  19. N2Advnture

Just arrived! Don't forget to use your Cigar Pass discount code cp2010 for 5% off of your order! Happy smoking my friends. ~Mark www.Cigarmony.com