• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Devil Doc

Little Richard dead at 87

The self-proclaimed King and Queen of R&R has passed. RIP. Doc
  2. Devil Doc

Happy birthday, AVB

Happy birthday, young fella. Doc
  3. Devil Doc

It's Columbus day weekend

Paraphrasing the Venerable Newell, my favorite history professor, looking at a 15th. century man through a 21st. century lens is just plain wrong. Doc
  4. Devil Doc

Happy Birthday ya Old Bastid

Happy birthday, Pug. Doc
  5. Devil Doc

Happy Birthday, to Our Only Active Woman Member (Succubus)

Happy birthday, young lady. Doc
  6. Devil Doc

Don't they Teach History Anymore?

My tax preparer is a retired, 26 year veteran of the USAF. He didn't know who Admiral Halsey was. His excuse, he was in the Air Force. The same week my wife met three other nurses who didn't know who Winston Churchill was. To say the least, I was appalled. How could you not know one of the...
  7. Devil Doc

Happy birthday AVB

Happy birthday young fella. Doc
  8. Devil Doc

It's Amateur Night!

And it could be one of you. There are a lot of folks out there who don't normally drink and drive, and for good reason, but for some, tonight is different. They're the ones to watch out for. Stay safe everyone. Doc
  9. Devil Doc

Happy Birthday, Anthony

Have a wonderful birthday, young fella. Doc
  10. Devil Doc

Who the hell is Bradley Dillon...

...and why would he send me cigars? No note. No screen name; just cigars. Nice ones at that. I have no idea who the bleep you are, but thanks. Doc
  11. Devil Doc

I'll never disparage a car salesman again.

Toys for Tots was 1000 toys short on this last day of giving, here in NH. Then a car dealership rolled in a truck with 1200 toys. OooRah! Doc
  12. Devil Doc

Never forget.

Doc
  13. Devil Doc

John Fields is a dick...

...among other things. Taking advantage of an old man. A sorry excuse for a human being. Just because it's my birthday is no reason to blow shit up. Doc
  14. Devil Doc

Happy birthday, Boar

Happy birthday, young fella. Doc
  15. Devil Doc

Happy Birthday, US Navy

Doc
  16. Devil Doc

So, who do think is the best cook on CP?

I used to think it was me, followed by AVB. But now, It's got to be Nihon Ni. That SOB can cook. I suspect he could make C-rats taste good. Now no one can cook Italian food better than me, but that Jarhead can put together some outstanding food. I'd be interested in what you all thought. Doc
  17. Devil Doc

Since 1898

On this day, June 17, 1898, president McKinley signed legislation authorizing the establishment of the U.S. Navy Hospital Corps. The only enlisted Corps in the Navy. Happy 120th birthday...
  18. Devil Doc

Memorial Day

Reposted for the noobs. Before 1971, Memorial day was not the holiday we celebrate today. It was not a three day weekend. It was not the beginning of the picnic season, nor was it the start of the tourist season. It was a time to commemorate our war dead. Id like to share with you all what...
  19. Devil Doc

CigSid is deffinitly out of his mind...

...and that's a professional opinion. Thank you Bill. There's no way I could possibly repay the kindness. Doc
  20. Devil Doc

I now have a cardiologist

It seems I have A-fib not due to a heart valve problem. It requires me to take a blood thinner, a fairly strong one. I can't take the risk of cutting myself, among other things. So I should stop shaving with a double edge razor. I'm presently looking for an electric razor. I don't know...