• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. T

Why act like a douche when you are representing your country.

Most of the after the whistle stuff is about protecting the goaltender. Niedermyer's hit was cheap, yes, but most of the scuffles are protection or retaliation for stuff that's only slightly dirty.
  2. T

So am I the only one?

Getting all of the Olympic Curling on my DVR? (He likes curling? what kind of yutz is he?) I know I know, but I like it for some reason.
  3. T

Oct. 10th, PDX (SW Wa.) area HERF

I'll certainly try to be there.
  4. T

Interesting question about Sovereign Nations

Jim, If you are talking about the place I think you are, don't buy them there. Absolute fugazi.
  5. T

Morning Humor

Brilliant!!!!
  6. T

Mob and Jimbo's Blind Trade

This one was a DPG JJ Maduro Sublime. Hehe. The next one will be a curve ball.
  7. T

WOAM

Remember to figure cigar tax in your thinking. MSRP is typically a state tax-free number. A quick number I found (I'm not sure if it's correct) in Cali is 61.53% Wholesale Price Vitolas MSRP: 8.35 Wholesale assuming 50% of MSRP: 4.17 Tax: 2.54 (8.35 + 2.54)25 = 272.25 I think you got a...
  8. T

I did it! I did it!

Nice story; reminds me of my trombone professor. "Perfect. Do it again."
  9. T

Free pipe tobacco from Altadis

Mine were shipped from Dream Castle. I think someone at this distributor is hitting the Hookah a little too hard.
  10. T

Casa Fuente Haul

It's Vegas. Spend enough and anything is possible.
  11. T

My date with Hubble

That was fun to watch. Oddly, I like reading the labels to see what kind of interesting shizz is on there, like the labels on the COSTAR.
  12. T

What are you listening to?

Not exactly music, but Sam Kinison.
  13. T

Pacific NW BBQ

And good times were had by all. :thumbs:
  14. T

Altadis objecting to Pete Johnson over the use of the Fleur-de-Lis

A note on Altadis. The US refused to acknowledge Cuban trademarks, therefore leaving the names up for grabs in the US.
  15. T

The American Supercar

I think I need to change my pants. Absolutely sick lines.
  16. T

Tat / Illusione / LFD

Smokey Joe's is having an Anniversary event with Tatuaje, Illusione, and LFD. Saturday, August 29th from 3-9pm. Linky
  17. T

Pacific NW BBQ

A quick update, Harmon's is out of ESB, but we will have another of their ales, probably the blonde (at a measly 3.6% ABV). Also, there is a Tatuaje/Illusione/LFD event at SJ's on Aug 29th from 3pm-9pm. I will be attending this one, but not the one from rain city that I linked earlier...
  18. T

Pacific NW BBQ

Bump, OP updated with driving directions.
  19. T

Padilla Miami Coronas

IMHO, the non-OR release of the Pepin version wasn't much different than these. The OR Pepin blend to me had a dominating caramel and toffee flavor to it. It's still my holy grail.
  20. T

Market Tobacco Patch

Just to clarify, WA tax is 75% capped at 50c per cigar. I haven't been to this place before, I might get out that way someday.