• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. 4

ISO HTF Bourbon

Rob,   I know of a spot that may have some Stagg and is pretty close to you.  It may or may not have been from this year. I will Pm you the info on that one.  The Hudson i'm pretty sure Mid way inn in joppa and wine world both carry regularly. I would call to be sure.  As far as the Pappy I wish...
  2. 4

George T. Stagg 2011

I would call ahead to see whats left Julius. Also check with Wine World in Abingdon they had some stuff as of yesterday.
  3. 4

George T. Stagg 2011

The Stagg seems to be plentiful around here. The Weller and the Eagle Rare not so much. They were downright hard to get.
  4. 4

Happy B-Day Rob (BobbyRitz)

Happy Birthday Rob. Hopefully you will be rooting against the boys in pin stripes!! If not have fun anyhow.
  5. 4

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Sounds like I need to pull the trigger on the Snow Phoenix. Thanks for the input guys.
  6. 4

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I have been eying the Snow Phoenix as well. How is it? I have seen it at $89 before MD tax. If its worth it I might pull the trigger.
  7. 4

Pappy still on the shelf

I heard there might be a spring shipment. Rumor is it will be soon. Any truth to this and has anyone seen any filtering in yet?
  8. 4

A Huge "Thank You" to Julius (bigmanfromou)

Well played Julius. That was a truly kind gesture.
  9. 4

Yet another addiction

Thats really cool my boy is addicted to trains. My wifes folks got him his first Lionel this year. Cant wait to add on every year. Its amazing how that old set still kicks some ass. D
  10. 4

Snap

Ohh Snap!! Nice move Ray!
  11. 4

Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr.old Family Reserve

I just picked up a bottle of the 20 and I believe it was $97 or so. It used to be $84 but I guess they realized they were on the low end. Guess from the sound of things I need to start bunkering the 15 year. D
  12. 4

2010 Stagg and Eagle Rare

I cracked both on Thanksgiving and both were excellent. I have yet to open the Weller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy both if I had not already bought my fair share as well. Damon
  13. 4

2010 BTAC?

I dont. I was also acused of smelling it a mile away. I think the 23 way behind the counter. I have seen the 20 right next to the 15 on the shelves.
  14. 4

2010 BTAC?

Nope they do have some but only a limited amount. I would check out Wine World in Abingdon. It is just a bit farther up the road but I think you would be pleased. I wouldn't however wait too long as these things tend to sell quickly.
  15. 4

2010 BTAC?

It has landed here in MD. I picked up a case of Stagg, Weller, and ER. My buddy will be getting a bottle of each from me. They got a pretty big shipment in. They also got alot of PVW stuff in too.
  16. 4

My first post

Holy Shit!!! We share the same Birthday. Seriously though you are right. This place is pretty damn cool and I have learned alot. Wow I didnt even realize it until I saw your post. D
  17. 4

Pappy Van Winkle

A few weeks ago my local got in the PVW 15 and 20. Priced at 41.99 and 83.99 each they did not last more than a few days. As for the BTAC it hasn't hit here yet but it is out. It should trickle this way in the next couple of weeks.
  18. 4

Top three!

Heres mine dont have much experience with rye's or blends bourbon: PVW 15 George T stagg 4 roses Miriage 08 scotch glenlivet naddura jw blue ( i know a blend) macallan
  19. 4

Pappy Van Winkle

I dont know much about release dates but I can tell you that you should keep your eyes open. A frequent a few different spots around here and all of them got their last shipments in at different times. Kind of strange. It is pretty limited and only comes out once or twice a year. I would ask...
  20. 4

Bourbon

I usually have a cube or two in mine just because I like it cool. Some bourbon however is meant to be cut so of course more cubes would be needed. I never mix bourbon, ok maybe Beam white label or jack.