• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

La Flor Cameroon Lancero

Oh how I miss these!
  2. P

Toscano cigars - humidor or not ?

This is easier than writing, bottom paragraph. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toscano_%28cigar%29
  3. P

Feedback from Fogs

That kind of thing happens a lot more than it should and believe me it happens often!
  4. P

Feedback from Fogs

I am debating and have been for quite some time whether or not I should do a something on what really goes on behind the scenes in the Cigar Industry. There are some good things, some bad things, some total scumbag shit and some great stuff! This could potentially hurt my business. Which many of...
  5. P

What happened?

You're a what??? Oh sorry I read that wrong!
  6. P

Happy Birthday, shooter!

Happy Birthday Shane!
  7. P

First born coming soon!

Congratulations Brett, she's Beautiful!
  8. P

Pepin Se Le Bijou Puff Edition

Rick, I agree. This was never meant as an attack on Federal. There is a problem here that is bigger than either of us. Obviously I'm a little upset by what happened and Rick and I are working it out behind the scenes. As for Golfmonger, if at any time for any reason you are unhappy with a...
  9. P

Ben, the only one who got a crappy deal on this was the other store that had these made. They are going to have a bear of a time trying to sell them at $172.50 when we are at call It's great to be in the business when you're in it because you love what you do and not just for the money!
  10. P

Thanks Brad, everyone who ordered today or last night your packages are already on the way with the exception of Friggame (to late to get out) I'll post DCs when I have a few minutes. Al
  11. P

Yes, still has the tartness.
  12. P

And, I'm getting to PM's as fast as I can. I'm a little backed up. Al Will do Anthony.
  13. P

AS far as I can tell yes. I have only smoked from 3 different boxes as these just came in 3 days ago.
  14. P

Just business, nothing personal. Sometimes guys need to make their numbers and make a mistake. That's one great thing about being the owner. I don't have any quotas to meet. This works out for everyone on our side. I get my money back, you guys get a great deal. The other guys won't sell shit at...
  15. P

Not sure if these are going to be the right ones. But soon my friend, soon!
  16. P

It's all ready in the works Jason. It's not coming from Dion, but I am working with the same guys that make his cigar. I have samples resting at the store as we speak!
  17. P

Guys, we made an extra 100 boxes for the store of our Corona Gorda Le Bijou for the Holiday since we sold out of the original 300. These new ones are not signed and numbered. It appears there was one made for Federal Cigar http://federalcigar....rona-gorda.aspx as well. As I am not very happy...
  18. P

Help for the wife and Contest!

O.k. guys here's the winners 4 are from here one from CS Cultured Hick Acclaym Tomthirtysix backslide 420 Please Pm your addy even if you think we have it. Thanks again for all the help. Al