• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Mrepp

Cigar Swag - A pretty cool T-Shirt for Cigar Lovers

lol actually you can sign up online right here: http://teespring.com/cigaronly1?=ret1  and choose size, color, tshirt or hoodie.
  2. Mrepp

Cigar Swag - A pretty cool T-Shirt for Cigar Lovers

I know once in awhile a few peaces of Swag make it on here and I think this one is pretty cool. I have no affiliation with them other then I want to buy a shirt. The deal is 13 more people need to reserve a shirt and they'll print them and ship them. They won't charge you until they print & ship...
  3. Mrepp

ISO good woodworker/humidor builder in WI?

Anyone have any such like finding a fewllow who meets theese needs? I finally found the perfect ammo boxes that I want to convert into humidors but I really do not trust my own woodworking skills. The owner is giving me such a deal too. As if they wheren't dirt cheap for the condition becuase 1...
  4. Mrepp

Why do some of you guys have a problem with me?

I heard Panties...... :thumbs:
  5. Mrepp

Yeah.. The "rustic flair" Of living in a 90yo farm house is going to bend me over with the...

Yeah.. The "rustic flair" Of living in a 90yo farm house is going to bend me over with the heating bill :p
  6. Mrepp

Budget tablets for 2014 recommendations

Honestly I'm a big Google OS fan as well but usually the best bang for buck and functionality are Kindle's & Nooks. I got my fiancé a 10" Kindle Fire HD for 280$ then Rooted it and put Android on it. It offers anything a $500+ android tablet would plus It's As fast. I know it sounds overly...
  7. Mrepp

Souldog sad news

Shit.. I didn't know him as well as a lot of you but we did talk and joke around a few times during trades and GB's. He was a great guy and I wish I could have known him better. RIP Brother.
  8. Mrepp

Sweet new product: Xikar wireless hygrometer system

Gotta agree here. I sent my cutter in to sharpen and they sent me a new nicer one and I sent a lighter in and got a new one back that's lasted me going on 6 or 7 years
  9. Mrepp

Happy 34th Birthday smellysell

Happy birthday Justin! Hope you have a good cigar.
  10. Mrepp

Holy Hell, guess I'm old.....

Freebert, what was it like hunting mammoth? Was seeing the wheel invented exciting or did you think it was witchcraft? :p
  11. Mrepp

Drew Estate Undercrown and NC cigars (in general)

Heh I was actually thinking the opposite the other day. The exact same vendor selling a box of PSP2's for the exact same price in Euro's as it was 10 years ago when I bought my first few boxes of CC's but now its approx 80-90$ more a box because the Dollar is worthless and the exchange...
  12. Mrepp

Changing Cellular Carrier- Ting Mobile?

If you really want to go off and blaze your own trail Xtremer known for their great quality digital media players broke into the smart phone business and it looks like they offer some great phones to use on any network http://www.xtreamermobile.com/eng/
  13. Mrepp

I'm strangly okay with snow vs the cold. I'd just like it to stay out of the negatives. It's...

I'm strangly okay with snow vs the cold. I'd just like it to stay out of the negatives. It's interesting to watch the pup step one paw out the door in -2 and look at me like "seriously"
  14. Mrepp

2014 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

Don't rush on my account. I'm not like that.
  15. Mrepp

Wow. I am truly beside myself right now. I never really win gambling and this is the first pool I've ever won anything in let alone the final. Thank you for hosting this Khris and Bruce.
  16. Mrepp

Anejo's and other good deals

Hey All, I have no affiliation with these guys but I've seen a lot of their sales and deals and they look like great prices. They also have a ton of positive feedback. Anyway it looks like they have a few boxes of Anejo's in stock at close to MSRP. I was going to snag the Rocky Patel Edge deal...
  17. Mrepp

Very nice, sorry but I'm a creature of habit.

Very nice, sorry but I'm a creature of habit.
  18. Mrepp

^someone has to support CAO ;) lol

^someone has to support CAO ;) lol
  19. Mrepp

A local school board has decided with their infinite wisdom.......

It's the same here. Apparently the schools actually feel that they can dictate actual laws and what ones they like and don't like. It's been a huge issue with lawsuits.
  20. Mrepp

9405 5036 9930 0216 3721 74