• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Guess my smokes II!

I feel like I am playing OpusX xXx Bolivar Coronas Extra AF Hemingway Classic Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill AVO 80th Anniversary DCM #5
  2. P

BCS Bowl games contest

Penn State 'Bama Virginia Tech Texas Florida Total points: 73 72 (43 42 FL-30 Okla) USC Bama Virginia Tech Texas Florida Total points: 72 points Edited for Second post, and I redid my total points because I had duplicated Fatken's answers by accident.
  3. P

Guess my smokes II!

OpusX xXx Bolivar Coronas Extra Padron 1926 Serie No. 9 Hoyo de Monterrey Churchill Ashton VSG Robusto DCM #5
  4. P

My first contest WINNER POSTED

35 Pads 110 Opus 78 VSGs total: 223 Sure wish I had remembered Geometry class and volume to band ratios.
  5. P

Wish Lists

Wishlist: * Hemingway Work of Art (natural) * Hemingway Masterpiece (natural or maduro) * CAO Odyssey * Rocky Patel Olde World Vintage Torpedo * Ashton Estate Grown A man can dream, can't he?
  6. P

Cigar Aficionado's Gift Subscription

Well that was fast...not surprising--free stuff moves quick. Now I don't know the kosherness of this, but the website the magazine is advertising: www.cigaraficionado.com/giftoffer If folks go in together at $10.00 for a year's subscription (6 mags) is a pretty good deal. ps-I have no...
  7. P

Cigar Aficionado's Gift Subscription

I am ordering my dad a year's subscription. It offers a second subscription for "free" to be added to the first. PM me if you want me to add your address as the second recipient for a free year's subscription. edited: I don't know if you need to be a new subscriber or not.
  8. P

Fiscal Responsibility - Part II (Buying Plan)

This is very good, especially the aging component as most of my purchases are for immediate gratification. That would be great for me to start considering pre-purchase aging.
  9. P

Anyone useing StogieRate Cigar Inventory V. 3.0

Just recently downloaded. It is nicer than excel spreadsheet, but I surprised by how limited i found the program. As a Mac user, I am used to better interfaces. However, as a simple database program with some preloaded bands and cigar images it's a good start. [no offense to the creator here...
  10. P

I have a confession to make.

Hmmm, [note to self, do not post that Group-buy for the Hyde Park purchase].
  11. P

Contest - for a free Xikar digital hygrometer

8892 I was just about to start sending out a bunch of PMs...then I realized it was for last month. ???
  12. P

Help locating a small humidor

I am wanting to make a cool humidor (don't want to describe it too much yet cause I want to showcase the results in a few weeks). Does anyone know where I can get a small humidor with dimenisions less than 9"x6"x2"? The exterior finish does not really matter.
  13. P

Getting your feet wet Pass II

Man, I hate to see this box go--I felt like a kid with his baseball card collection sorting, inspecting and enjoying that collection. I will drop it in the mail this morning and post the DC code. Sticks looked fine from my end, I separated out the two damaged ones--and put in a new Sharpie...
  14. P

Hey: Package arrived today. I will go through it tomorrow inspect them and put my puts and take my take. I will make the four trades and withhold the LFD trade. Peace, pugs
  15. P

Jonesy, Gotcha, then I go with the other 4 trades. that LFD is pressed, but not sure if it is a factory press. Eitherway, don't want to throw a smoke in their I am not sure about.
  16. P

please keep the panthers schedule I will take it out. My puts/takes: 92. Fonseca Habana Seleccion;^ p: Arturo Fuente Short Story 2. 601 Connecticut Black Robusto; p: CAO L'Anniversarie Maduro Robusto 110. Hemingway Maduro Signature; p: La Flor Dominicana No. 1 75. AVO 80th Annivesary...
  17. P

Hmmm, two of those sticks were part of my proposed p/ts. not sure what to do, I could post the other 3 trades, but may wait until I can inspect the stix myself... Jonesy, what's the way forward? #64 and #60
  18. P

How I spent my day

Washington Bureaucrats
  19. P

$7.95 RyJ Sampler

Saw this in the National Review the other day... http://www.ryjhabanareserveoffer.com/promo0828.html