• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Jesuswept

What did you smoke today

Ashton VSG Enchantment, posted a mini review HERE.
  2. Jesuswept

Ashton VSG Enchantment

Ashton VSG Enchantment Size: 4 3/8 x 60 Cigar Shape: Figurado Cigar Filler: Dominican Republic Cigar Binder: Dominican Republic Cigar Wrapper: Ecuador Well, today I had the pleasure of enjoying a smoke I've wanted to try for a few months. I've heard lots of good things about the VSG Enchantment...
  3. Jesuswept

What did you smoke today

Oliva Serie 'G' special 'G' Maduro and Washed that down with Two Hearted Ale.
  4. Jesuswept

New Humidor

My imperfect Ravello is on its way. I will let everyone know what condition that came in.
  5. Jesuswept

New Humidor

I would just leave a shot glass in for the 4 days and you should be fine.
  6. Jesuswept

my new humidor and some questions

I'm pretty sure you want to put some distilled water in a cup and let sit in the humi for a few days. I think most people would advise you not to wipe down the interior with water. Did a search for ya: "to season take a shot glass full of DW and leave it in the center and let the box pull in...
  7. Jesuswept

Are These Opus X Fake?

not intended or suitable for consumption.
  8. Jesuswept

Humidor Opinions

oh lala, wish I needed another one. I've been eyeballing that one but pulled the the trigger on another imperfect Ravello.
  9. Jesuswept

Temp controlled humi

Ah, vegas :) I remember my 21st in vegas, sighs.
  10. Jesuswept

New Humidor

What sticks do you have to fill that bad boy?
  11. Jesuswept

New Humidor

Yea, for 20bucks off I would expect less damage. I do think it's a great little humi. I've had mine for 2 years with no complaints. Once I fill up my second one I will move on to larger options and gift one of them to an up and coming fanatic.
  12. Jesuswept

Temp controlled humi

But in vegas it's a dry heat ;) ha. Well, that's what everyone always says. Dry or not 115 degrees I would die.
  13. Jesuswept

New Humidor

My first Ravello from them was new but I just ordered a second one (imperfect) thats coming soon. I hope it's not that beat up but I guess it doesn't matter as long as it seals fine.
  14. Jesuswept

Online Cigar stores

For example: I recently landed a box of WOAMs for $208.00 before shipping. In my opinion that was a real find since I have been looking for them 4ever and only found singles before that for 16-20bucks a stick.
  15. Jesuswept

Online Cigar stores

I seccond that: Opus,Anejos,rare and htf Fuentes + fast processing/shipping. If you could have reasonable prices that would be great. For example I found a AF WOAM/BTL at a local shop for 30+bucks. I think that is pure insanity. *edited to add second part
  16. Jesuswept

Humidor Opinions

I would go a bit bigger than 150ct. I have the Ravello (have a second one on the way) and it doesn't fit 300sticks for me but does give me ample room and it easy to maintain. I never thought I would be filling that anytime soon but when you start making box purchases things fill up fast.
  17. Jesuswept

Greetings from Camacho!

Weocome :) I just had a Camancho Triple Maduro last weekend :)
  18. Jesuswept

Temp controlled humi

I was looking around Avallo and was wondering about this. I remember seeing that if your cigars are kept cold they won't properly age. What would be the point of a cooled humidor? I wonder how cold that thing actually gets. edt# spelln
  19. Jesuswept

What did you smoke today

great combo! got some resting in the humi right now.
  20. Jesuswept

Humidor Opinions

woot, just picked up that Ravello imperfect from cheap humis. I already have one but just recently filled it to the brim. It's a good humi for the price.