• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Putz Mulligan

Go Giants!

For all the haters (all my Dodger Fan smoking pals) this one's for you! Giants are the reining MLB World Champions............
  2. Putz Mulligan

GO GIANTS!

Yeahhhhh Baby!
  3. Putz Mulligan

The writing was on the wall.....so why?

Thanks all for the kind words. I have been busy getting all the old company crap out of the house which amounted to 28 boxes ranging in weight from 10 lbs to 85 lbs. Wish I was going to be there when UPS delivers that! :sign: Filed for unemployment for the first time in my life and started...
  4. Putz Mulligan

The writing was on the wall.....so why?

Just got let go from my company yesterday. Fucking shit!
  5. Putz Mulligan

Happy birthday Charlie!

Thanks to all for the well wishes. I hope you enjoyed the fireworks in my honor! :D
  6. Putz Mulligan

Birthday Bomb!

Had a little Birthday gathering on Sunday and the wife had stacked a few gifts that folks had brought over. At the very bottom was a Birthday Bomb Surprise served up by none other than our very own Charley!! Killed off at least 14 people and singed the hair on the dog. Thank you Charley for...
  7. Putz Mulligan

The smoking lamp is on and I am ready for a extended weekend!

The smoking lamp is on and I am ready for a extended weekend!
  8. Putz Mulligan

Happy Birthday CIGARPASS! 10 YEARS!

Nice! Congratulations Rod! This site is a reflection of you and your vision. To those who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Rod I would suggest you put it at the top of the list. To meet him is to understand the community that he started. Happy Birthday CP!
  9. Putz Mulligan

Dodgers suck BALLS!

Dodgers suck BALLS!
  10. Putz Mulligan

Goodbye to my brother Kevin

Prayers to you and yours Khris.
  11. Putz Mulligan

Happy birthday #2

Happy belated Brian, hope it was a day filled with gars and spirit!
  12. Putz Mulligan

A little celebration ...

That's fine an dandy but who are you? Congratulations Cory!
  13. Putz Mulligan

DoubleTree - Monrovia

That is a herf right there! I will not be there or at Gavin's or........
  14. Putz Mulligan

May Day Herf at Gavin's House

Hey, if you guys would conform to my schedule it would make it a lot easier! ;) Who knows, I might be able to sneak out......
  15. Putz Mulligan

May Day Herf at Gavin's House

I swear I will make one of these again some day! Just not this one...........my loss!
  16. Putz Mulligan

Gavin......Gavin.....

I've been pretty damn busy lately with too many birthdays (March 6, 16, 19) and travel for work so have had little chance to smoke with my local BOTLs but one of them, whom I have yet to meet, decided to pass along a slick underhanded grenade through the front door! Thanks Gavin for the lovely...
  17. Putz Mulligan

Who the hell is Gavin and what did he do to the front of my house?! Nice hit brother!

Who the hell is Gavin and what did he do to the front of my house?! Nice hit brother!
  18. Putz Mulligan

3 Year / 5000 Posts Contest!

Congratulations Brian!