• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Hey man. Stationed in Charleston these days. Just got back from deployment. I haven't been on CP...

Hey man. Stationed in Charleston these days. Just got back from deployment. I haven't been on CP in ages! What you been up to?
  2. B

misses cigars.

misses cigars.
  3. B

UFC 101

I've been dissapointed with the past 2 UFC PPVs...I hope this one is better.
  4. B

A Cigar Girl® series,

I miss you brother.
  5. B

Padron 1926 maduro #35 or PAM Principe

Personally, I think PAMs are about the best cigar out there. The 26s are good, they just don't do it for me.
  6. B

Is this weird?!

Ok, so my birthday was this past weekend, and I have been apart from my family for a while. Birthday eve, my wife wants to go to an coworkers party. I told her that I am totally cool with that, and that since it is her party, I would even be willing to DD. She said, no thank goodness (you'll see...
  7. B

In case you haven't seen it...

Thanks for the heads up. I know nothing about the book, but might watch it when it comes out on DVD, or Blu Ray (if I have one by then.)
  8. B

Oh Mr. Boonedoggle!

Thanks sweety! I wish I had been around more lately.
  9. B

The wife wants a Boston Terrier

Both my dogs are Boston's. I grew up around almost every breed of dog you can think of, and I believe Boston's are absolutely the best breed around!
  10. B

Update on Boonedoggle

Well, since my move to Charleston in January, I have been busy as the dickens. Time has really flown by. My life, as I knew it before in DC, has changed dramatically. Aside from spending alot of my time in training, the rest of my time has been spent texting, calling, and chatting online with my...
  11. B

Virtual Herf Today (1-2-09).....!

I wish I could get in!
  12. B

Utah hurtin' 'Bama

I think Bama is still sore from the SEC Championship. They are probably offended and stinging that they had to face a team like Utah, instead of, say Ohio State. Regardless, Utah is taking advantage. They better get their head out of their ass soon, or they will be too far behind to make a stand.
  13. B

Calling All Survivor Fans

Here is Gabon information on Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Gabon Lots of good stats, trends, etc.
  14. B

Calling All Survivor Fans

WOOHOO! Still going strong!
  15. B

Havana Club Baltimore

Looks like an awesome place to hang out! They might want to consider updating the "cigar selection" .pdf file for Ashton VSG, as they are not so "new" anymore. :whistling:
  16. B

OMG you know what I just did?

HAHAHA! That's FUNNY! Nah, just kidding. I feel your pain. Never did it myself, but prolly will now that I laughted!
  17. B

And as usual...

EAT ME!
  18. B

And as usual...

GEAUX TIGERS!
  19. B

1/3 off Alec Bradley Tempus at Jack Schwartz Importer

Wow! Those are great prices, Eric! :thumbs:
  20. B

A Contest

lol...my edit was to put AM on my time. woops!