• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Another nice $2 cigar

Kind of a cigar review, but wanted to point this out to people who enjoy the Siglos 3 and Gran Habano in general. I was recently sent a nice package of cigars from a friend & what I thought was a Gran Habanos Siglos 3 was included. I have smoke a number of these cigars & love the blend. I...
  2. S

Cuvee Rouge Churchill

Cuvee is a new cigar from Cusano - who I have had an alright experience with in the past. The Cusano Corojo is a nice cigar, but that is about all I really enjoy from their line, but in researching the Cuvee, they have hopefully put the time and effort necessary into blending a cigar that isn't...
  3. S

Most Amazing $2 cigar I have had!

Ash can be a good indicator of construction in my experience
  4. S

CAO Sopranos Limited Edition

I guess search is my friend
  5. S

CAO Sopranos Limited Edition

Wow - saw this on another forum. This is crazy - but might be more smokeable than the britalia set. 2 champagne bottles 2 bats 1 big torpedo $150 at only vendor I could find advertising one Link to only site I saw with description
  6. S

Props to Tower Cigars

+1 to mark & tower cigars. great cigar vendor & person.
  7. S

The Case of the eBay Chili Peppers

My guess is this guy is having a good roller doing these with real bands. This guy ( LINK ) is near where I live & you can read his story (cuban roller, level 7 or something like that), but he can roll the pipe shaped cigars, bats, etc. & I am sure if you gave him a couple bucks, he probably...
  8. S

The Case of the eBay Chili Peppers

Moki - are the bands real then? It sounds like they are. From your smoking experience Moki - they are not Opus. If it is a Fuente roller, then why wouldn't they roll an Opus blend. I imagine then he / she stole the molds & bands and is using their own tobacco (?). I would imagine it would...
  9. S

I thought this was interesting

I was browsing Craig's List in San Diego & I thought this was interesting. A 1940's cigar vending machine. Never even knew they had these - of course, I'm only 29 and have always smoked in the oppresive regime that is today's smoking laws. Craig's List
  10. S

Most Amazing $2 cigar I have had!

Tat white label is significantly superior IMO. The fumadores with a little time are nice - I have a half box from when they first came out & they have developed into a nice one dimensional smoke for dog walking purposes. I have had plug problems with these & the white label is superior in...
  11. S

Whats Your Latest Puchase

New size of Camacho Corojo Cigars - the 8 / 22
  12. S

Geniuses Abound

So the cigarjoe deal of the day is the Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru (Link if you care) & hadn't ever had one of this blend so was looking for a review & googled it. The only one of any mention I could find is top25cigar (which I normally hate, so why I looked at this I don't know). In...
  13. S

5 Vegas Miami Petite Corona

I purchased a 5 Vegas Miami sampler with varying sizes. As the gauge / length got larger, the more I enjoyed it. (wow, that sounds rather questionable doesn't it???) :sign:
  14. S

Forgotten Favorites

When I first started smoking cigars, I would smoke a lot of the Miami made La Gloria Cubanas. The wavell maduro was a great favorite of mine. I hadn't touched them in a long time until five or so months ago & tried them again and was very underwhelmed. I know my tastes have changed, but...
  15. S

Best Place in Scottsdale/Tempe Area to Buy Quality Cigars

Agreed with all the shops they pointed out. However, for price / selection / people / lounge, etc. - my opinion is hands down Cigar King. Great people, great selection (especially if you like Pepin's cigars), MSRP or lower, and they really take care of their product.
  16. S

Famaous-Smoke - Nicaraguan 3000

Original release were excellent cigars - especially considering the price. Fuente's stupid law suit against Oliva produced a great thing for us all; however, the subsequent releases have been alright, but not up to the first ones. People have said it a number of times before, but I think it is...
  17. S

Vintage '90 & '92 Mini Belicoso?

I am a huge fan of RP Vintage series - especially the '90 but also really enjoy the '92. I have had all sizes, including the new 60, but I found a size that is appearantly exclusive to cigar.com (it's not on cigarsinternational) that occassionaly shows up on cigarbid. HERE Has anyone tried...
  18. S

what? Say what?

A west coast release red label wrapper with the cojuno blend in a corona gorda size
  19. S

CODE: ELSU TTH 03

You like PC's, huh? I do to - actually, the ones right below those.
  20. S

Is there an updated "Seconds" list?

The connies list is so out of date now - you may as well forget it. As for seconds, the best ones are well published as such (especially Rocky Patel's stuff at www.famous-smoke.com )