• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

What's your cigar routine?

During the Spring and Summer it's usually one cigar while my son naps in the afternoon (I work from home) and another after dinner. As winter settles in, it may be one cigar a day only 2 or 3 times a week. Of course spending Sundays in my local watching football.
  2. P

Do Your Tastes For Cigars Change ?

When I first started to smoke cigars 10 years ago, I smoked a lot of different brands. Experimentation was great as I was settling into what I like and what I didn't like about a cigar. I can now safely say that there are only a few brands that are in my rotation. Fuente, Padron, La Flor and...
  3. P

Most cigars in one day?

I've smoked 5 or 6 in a day. But,I find that usually after 2 cigars, my taste buds are shot. I've been averaging 2 cigars a day since May. That will soon scale back as winter is coming. 5 or 6 is usually when I'm herfing for 8+ hours.
  4. P

Your First Humidor?

My first humidor was a dark cherry Daniel Marshall. It still one of my best desktops today. Love that humidor.
  5. P

Labeling cigar dates

I label everything. Receipts in full boxes, dates on cello or I use blank cigar bands. If I drop dead tomorrow, my wife would have no problem figuring out what's what. :)
  6. P

That's what I get for prejudging.

Nice story as I would have thought the same thing.....
  7. P

AF Short Story

I love the Hemmingway Maduro cigars. If you withstand the temptation and bury a few sticks from each size for a few years, then you are in for a nice treat.
  8. P

Garage Heater

Thanks guys for all of your input!
  9. P

Garage Heater

Hey guys, I just bought a new house and I am enjoying smoking in my 2 car garage. My cigar room won't be built out until next year do the garage will have to do for the winter. I live in the Philly area do it's starting to get a little chilly in here. For those who smoke in your garage during...
  10. P

Arturo Fuente King B Belicoso

I smoke a lot of Fuente cigars and I really would like the King Bs. I haven't smoked one in awhile. To me this cigar is a crap shoot. When they are on they are a damn fine smoke. But most of the times a get a lot of tar coming out from the stick. I may have to revisit this cigar.
  11. P

Two more weeks for my aristo!

Congrats!
  12. P

Mahogany's above Holt's

I have no idea about a membership fee.
  13. P

Mahogany's above Holt's

I just saw this thread and I was going to repost what I said over on CF. Thanks Anthony for doing it for me. :) I never hope not. Anthony runs a great shop with some great customers who are always hanging around.
  14. P

Behike 56 ? Opinions

I smoked a 56 over the weekend. I can't give it a fair review as it was my second cigar of the day after smoking an Opus Robusto Maduro. It was my first Behike and I was expected to be blown away but I wasn't. Was it good? Yes Would I buy a box? Probably not. However, I would like to try the 52...
  15. P

What's Your Latest Purchase

A box of AF Short Stories. I needed a 20 min smoke since I have a 3 month old baby at home. :D
  16. P

Bolivar 50th Anni. Jar

It's a beautiful jar but I am not sure I would pay the $$$.
  17. P

Padron Family Reserve 85 Maduro

It's a good cigar and I love Padrona. However, I would take a 1926 #9 maduro over this cigar any day.
  18. P

Advice on purchase

You can't go wrong with an Aristocrat. Bob's work is unreal as anyone who sees mine loves the craftsmanship. The only mistake I made is that I didn't go bigger. :)