• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. defetis

Redemption Pass

Hey hows everyone doing? It's been a long time since I have been on here, due to upsetting a few members. Time has passed and I'm ready to host my first pass. Right now I'm looking for the first 15 people to show interest in getting a new pass going. This will be about a $5-$30 cigar value...
  2. defetis

Its a boy/girl bands

thank for your help man, i checked out those places, and realized since i dont know what it is, 50 bucks per set is a little steep. I was just checking to see if anyone had or knew of a good place to get like 25 of each.
  3. defetis

Its a boy/girl bands

Trying to find some bands to put on a box 92's anyone no where to get just bands for both boy and girl? Dont know what im having.
  4. defetis

To everyone on CP

Thanks guys for all the encouraging words, I'm going to strive for the best I can.
  5. defetis

To everyone on CP

I am sorry for my temporary leave all of the sudden (i'm sure few noticed but I have missed everyone on here.) I have been dealing with my girlfriend being pregnant, and all of the what to do's the whats right and not rights etc. To make this a short post, she's keeping the baby, I proposed...
  6. defetis

This is GREAT!

They talked about it on our local radio station, can you imagine getting bombed with one of these? Whoever made that pipe bomb thread needs to tackle this project!
  7. defetis

This is GREAT!

Click here! :whistling: edited to put link in correctly
  8. defetis

Anyone have a Zune?

About half way done :( god I need a good cigar tonight, this brings back the nightmares of picking out the blue ones
  9. defetis

Red Bull

I used to slam Amp'd energy drink due to the cost of red bull. To anyone who has an Aldi's i found their off brand of red bull called red thunder and it has less sugar and tastes better, not to mentin its $2.50 for a 4 pack where as one red bull is 2 bucks
  10. defetis

New Look

I like
  11. defetis

Vancouver Island?

A get away vacation with the pops, we are going to a cabin with a few of his co workers at the end of june. He said is was the north point of the island. Anyone b&m's or brothers out that way?
  12. defetis

Anyone have a Zune?

The zune has the USB 2.0 cable, it comes with that. I just have a beam sensor on my lap top the sync's with the zune, they both worked at about the same pace, I saw it as a convience in choice.
  13. defetis

Anyone have a Zune?

I chose the zune because of the capability to trade music with other zune players. Also, like stated above you don't have to use any certain program to upload music, they offer one, but is not required. I have not had any issues yet, because I just got it, but thanks guys for the links...
  14. defetis

I need some intarweb help

Whats the question
  15. defetis

Anyone have a Zune?

I picked one up today, just wondering how it stacks up to the Ipod. I've been a PC guy all my life, so for the same price I had to get the Zune. Whats everyone think about theirs?
  16. defetis

Occupations - what do you do?

Junior at Tech Skills Universit in Lenexa, KS going to school for web design.
  17. defetis

Spiderman 3

I agree with melissa, I just thought it was drug out way to much and there was not enough depth into venom's charactor
  18. defetis

Birthday

Happy birthday man, make it good :)
  19. defetis

Two colored ash?

Wheres mark twain? I figured he'd like my avatar, as a feel ass man the he must be Spelling edit :(
  20. defetis

Two colored ash?

thanks for your opinion