• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. M

Can I salvage my cigars?

They must have got pretty dry because the hygrometer was not showing a humidity level. I am going to take them all out and season the humidor tonight, then try and get them back into a smokeable cigar. They may not be great but we will see how they turn out.
  2. M

Can I salvage my cigars?

I have given up on cigars for the past 6 months and the cigars that I have are in my humidor with no humidity. I opened one up and was going to have a smoke then I remembered cigars need humididity if you have them in a humidor. :( My question. are these smokes complete garbage or is...
  3. M

roll your own tobacco

I just bought a rolling machine kit to roll my own cigarettes. Anyone out there know of any good tobacco to try? I am using the stuff that came with the kit, it is pretty cheap and I know there are lots of other options. My ideas so far, Bali shag or Mclintock. Any ideas?
  4. M

cigarette tobacco

DELETE
  5. M

65% beads troubles

I did not think abut the batteries. The battery is almost 1 year old. I ordered some online should get here in a week. I calibrated the hygrometer a few months back and it was reading two points low, maybe that was the problem I thought those little watch batteries lasted ages I guess I was...
  6. M

65% beads troubles

Yes thr hygrometer is calibrated. It has been for quite some time. Yes I seasoned the humidor. This was about 6 months ago. I will try the light test and get back to you. We are having a heat wave, temps in the 100's for the next few days and 90's after that. My humidor is at 77 degrees...
  7. M

65% beads troubles

I have been trying to keep my beads at 65% which is where they should be. I have noticed I am adding water at least every 2 days to keep them stable. 2 weeks ago I noticed the humidity had plummeted to less than 53%!! I am not sure how long they were there but I think I took a chance at not...
  8. M

Need help Identifying cigars

any thoughts on the first link?
  9. M

Here are a few cigars to start with. I am sure most of you will recognize them and their value. http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0858qk1.jpg
  10. M

That is going to be quite alot of pictures. 50 or more I am going to start tonight
  11. M

That is going to be quite alot of pictures. I am going to start tonight
  12. M

I have a bunch of cigars in my humidor that were gifts that I am trying to identify. Aside from the label I don't know exactly what cigar it is and how much it is worth. There are a handful of ISOM's that I am not sure of either . The only method that I have tried is snapping a picture of the...
  13. M

Did I ruin my cigars?

My cigars have been sitting unattended in 55% humidiy for almost one week. Will that damage the cigars? I am going to go get some water for them tomorow, I had forgotten about them dealing with other things
  14. M

Cooler-dor 101

Is it necessary to add cedar to a coolidor? What would be the best way??
  15. M

Macallan cask strength

What is anybod's opinion on this stuff. First scotch purchase and I have heard good things about it. not to strong tasting for its 101 proof strength, so I am told. good with a smoke?
  16. M

tight draws

My humidor temperature rises and falls anywhere from 74-66 degrees. Does that affect the draw of cigars in any way?
  17. M

New humidor and dividers

Thats what I suspected, jjust didn't want to chance losing my hard earned money. I am in Oregon by the way, and it is actually colder than normal at the time, although my RH has been unstable for a month or so.
  18. M

New humidor and dividers

I have some beads in my small humidor that I can't get to stay at 65 for more then a couple of days. Is is harming my cigars to be dropping down to about 59% and then going back up time and time again?
  19. M

New humidor and dividers

Would you sugges I wipe the wood with distilled water, or just let some water sit in a cup?