• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Aventinus

Firestone Walker Invitational 2012 in Paso Robles, CA

Friend of mine is going. Sounds amazing. If my Mom still lived out there, I would have considered it
  2. Aventinus

Boulevard Chocolate Ale

They are offering refunds for certain batches that they have found to have off flavors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPBwB2L-WDw Not sure what the flavor is supposed to be. The one I have is from the recalled batch. I'm going to drink it anyway.
  3. Aventinus

Firestone Walker Invitational Beerfest

Jealous. The lineup looks awesome.
  4. Aventinus

Recent Purchases

I've officially renamed this "Scuba Steve"! Missed it last year. Hope I can snag a bottle this time around.
  5. Aventinus

Nanobrewery

Congratulations, that is great to hear. Keep us updated.
  6. Aventinus

Schlafly Reserve Imperial Stout

One of our locals had a vertical tasting with 08-11 Barleywine and a couple of vintages of the IS. The 08 Barleywine was my favorite. It had really rounded out into a big malt bomb.
  7. Aventinus

Boulevard Chocolate Ale

They finally released it in KC this week, and it was total chaos. People lined up outside of stores before they opened. Their phones were ringing off the hook with people calling about it.
  8. Aventinus

What beer did you drink today?

Had a bottle of Temptation for New Year's. Fantastic. Been drinking lots of good stuff lately. Orval, De Dolle Bos Keun, Green Flash Rayon Vert (if this was year round, it would give Tank 7 a run for my regular beer) and a FW 13 with my brother for Christmas.
  9. Aventinus

Been on a Jolly Pumpkin kick lately. Drinking Noel de Calabaza tonight. Had La Parcela and Fuego del Otono recently. Got to try FW15 on tap this week as well.
  10. Aventinus

Stone VE 11.11.11

Label hasn't been approved in Missouri. Distributors have it in the warehouse. This was the first year that I thought I would actually be able to drink one on the actual date, but no! I've only had them back to 07 (Thanks to Denverdog for a couple of those) 09 has been my favorite.
  11. Aventinus

Holidays are just around the corner........

I always get a couple of bottles of Pumking. Schlafly's pumpkin is pretty nice too.
  12. Aventinus

Dark Truth has been my go to beer with a cigar lately. Good stuff.
  13. Aventinus

I thought it was pretty solid. Probably wouldn't go out of my way to drink a lot of it. I didn't like the Imperial IPA, kind of had that onion-y hop flavor. I didn't pick up the double stout, it's just been too hot here for that. I'm sure that I'll give it a shot in the fall. We didn't get Le...
  14. Aventinus

Had that today myself. Green Flash just came to KC this week.
  15. Aventinus

Been really enjoying the Lagunitas Little Sumpin Wild. Glad it is in 12oz. bottles this year. The Boulevard/Deschutes Collaboration beer is pretty fantastic as well. Lots of citrus, very refreshing. Wish we could get the Deschutes version. Deschutes is coming to KC later this summer along with...
  16. Aventinus

Picked up a bottle on vacation, but I haven't had a chance to drink it yet. Sounds killer.
  17. Aventinus

Tank 7 is definitely my favorite beer lately. Even when I don't know if I feel like drinking a beer, if I open a Tank 7, I'm always happy I did!
  18. Aventinus

I had my last one a couple of weeks ago, and it wasn't that good. It had even been in the fridge the whole time.
  19. Aventinus

Finally got my hands on Four Roses Small Batch

That is good stuff. I got a bottle autographed by one of the distillers at one of our local stores last year.
  20. Aventinus

Soon to be released:

Those all sound good, but you'll need some good trade bait. Reading beernews.org, they all seemed really limited too. Well two of them are practically locals for you.