• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Scott1966

The Casa Magna conundrum!

I find with this line, the smaller ring gauge, the more I enjoy them. The lanceros are amazing IMO.
  2. Scott1966

My Father Le Bijou Special Edition Corona Review

Definitely feel that they will only get better with age.
  3. Scott1966

Yep, a Le Bijou on Steroids.
  4. Scott1966

On the bottom of the box there will be a little white square sticker that will either say R1, R2, R3 or R4 Thanks FOG
  5. Scott1966

Spoke with Alan and the R2's seemed to have been shipped a bit on the wet side. When I smoked the first one OTT, it really was missing something but when Alan mentioned to me to dry one out for a few days, what a difference. He said that the R2's seem to have to be dry boxed for a while.
  6. Scott1966

Which rolling team is your box? R2? Each team is slightly different from the others from my understanding.
  7. Scott1966

My Father Le Bijou Special Edition Corona - 5 5/8 X 46. Wrapper - Double Oscuro Nicaraguan Habano, Binder - Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Full bodied. Rolling team 2. Only 300 signed and numbered boxes were made exclusively for Puff 'N' Stuff Cigars. Blended by Jaime Garcia and owner Alan...
  8. Scott1966

Canimao Robusto

Canimao Robusto - 5 X 50. Wrapper - Brazilian Arapiraca, Binder - Ecuador, Filler - Dominican & Nicaragua. Medium - Full, closer to Full bodied. Initial taste - A very pleasant coffee and wood flavor. First third - Earth, wood, spice and some coffee bean notes. Balance is very good. Second...
  9. Scott1966

Flor De Gonzalez 90 Miles Robusto

Flor De Gonzalez 90 Miles Robusto 5.5 X 50. Wrapper - Ecuador (Habano Rosado), Binder - Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium bodied. Initial taste - Woody with some spice. First Third - Oak, spice and notes of cinnamon. Nicely balanced. Second Third - Oak wood, spice, and now some delightful...
  10. Scott1966

La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB

I found this cigar to be significantly better than the Serie R. More complex and flavorful. I was pleasantly surprised.
  11. Scott1966

My bad, Rod can you move it to the "Cigar Reviews" forum.
  12. Scott1966

La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Ecuadorian Sumatra, Binder - Nicaragua, Filler - Nicaragua. Medium - Full bodied. Initial taste - Earthy sweetness. First Third - Earthy, fruity sweetness, hint of black cherry, light spice. Very nice flavor combination. Second Third -...
  13. Scott1966

7-20-4 "Dog Walker".

7-20-4 "Dog Walker". 4 1/4 X 40. Wrapper - Brazilian Mata Fina, Binder - Costa Rica, Filler - Nicaragua, Honduras, Mexican & Colombian. Medium bodied. Because this is a small cigar, I decided to break it down in halves instead of thirds. Initial taste - Nice blast of black pepper & cedar...
  14. Scott1966

La Aurora 107 Corona

I think that this is the most flavorful vitola in the line followed by the robusto. Now when the lancero comes out, we'll have to see... :)
  15. Scott1966

Rocky Patel Fifteenth Anniversary Robusto

Rocky Patel Fifteenth Anniversary Robusto - 5 X 50. Wrapper - Habano Ecuador, Binder - Jalapa, Filler - Nicaraguan. Medium -Full bodied. Initial taste of toasty bread which then became a toasty coffee flavor with cinnamon and an underlying spice. Second third of the cigar had a very enjoyable...
  16. Scott1966

La Aurora 107 Corona

La Aurora 107 Corona - 5.5 X 43. Wrapper - Ecuador, Binder - Dominican, Filler - Nicaragua & Dominican. Medium - Full bodied. Initial taste of Rum and wood. Soon after, spice begins to pick up with flavors of rum, wood, leather nuts and a slight sweetness emerging. The Second third of this...
  17. Scott1966

Canimao Churchill

Canimao Churchill - 7 X 48. Wrapper - Ecuadorian Sumatra, Binder - Ecuadorian Sumatra, Filler - Dominican & Nicaragua. Just to the right side of Medium bodied. Initial lighting flavors were that of cedar, leather and spice. First third - Spice, leather and nutmeg. A creamy sweetness emerges...
  18. Scott1966

ipcpr

ipcpr