• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Post value and thread meltdowns

Truth is told my first post was serious. I was disappointed that almost no one agreed and thought I was thin skinned. I am 58 years old; I was born and raised in NYC. I did 1 tour in VN. I worked in NYC for 25 years. I raised 5 kids and I own my own business. I am not thinned skinned or ultra...
  2. B

Look how much fun you guys had with this today! 1500 views 80 posts wow! Your all welcome, hope you had fun, come back soon! Thin skinned, kiss my a$$!
  3. B

Hilarious Clip

Very funny, just like him!
  4. B

Newbie Training Cigar Pass-- For February 07-

Okay here it is : 0306 3030 0003 4920 0454 Heads up Tom!
  5. B

Maybe I have lost touch with reality. I guess I missed the point of this board. I was not aware that this site was about "cigars, booze and b*tch’s." I guess we all need to act like we are in a bar. I retract what I said in my first post. Now that I have been corrected and undestand that we are...
  6. B

I used respect only as a term of how we talk to each other not as a measure of ones value. Is it your premis that we deserve disrespect until we have earned respect?
  7. B

I am not traumitized at all. It all comes down to repect. We all deserve it automatically until we deserve not to have it. I did not deserve disrespect and in my opinion it is a matter of pricipal.
  8. B

I understand the need for pointing out certain situations in these threads. The way this whole thing went down was childish and immature. The only one here who did the right thing was MMM. He pointed out clearly what he thought happened with Wade’s clocks and challenged Wade to defend himself...
  9. B

Word for the Day

17.80 lbs? I hope there is a brick in that box!
  10. B

1 Year at CP, where does the time go

Happy Anniversaary Wyatt! Very nice way to celebrate! You are a true BOTL.
  11. B

The joyful side of spring!

She is beautiful, I love them when they are that small. Congratulations!
  12. B

Sopranos

I predict that Tony will be arrested on a RICO charge, Bobby will get arrested for killing the Canadian guy. Pauly will die of cancer and Chris will get whacked!!!!!!!
  13. B

I just went to the list to put the lable on the box. Keep your head down and I now know what the 36 is! I will tell you when the box arrives! Edited to add: By the way there is a little something extra in there for you Tom, enjoy!!
  14. B

The box has arrived in good condition. The inventory is completed and everythig is as it should be, including the stowaway from Nick for me. Thanks again Nick!!! Takes: #6 Gurkha Perfecto, #1 from the host. #72 Ashton VSG Enchantment from SmokeRiver. #83 La Aurora Preferido #2 Corojo from...
  15. B

Simple Minds

Very clever! You are no better the the people you accuse. You are an attention whore in what you post not how much you post. ;)
  16. B

Simple Minds

She really is beautiful!
  17. B

Simple Minds

We all know how you feel about Wade and understand your reasons. I don't understand why you need to attack him at every turn. I would understand you protecting the community but not from a post like this. I know you are a senior FOG here and I can appreciate that, but I I think you have gone to...
  18. B

A little contest

I think he is referring to your shotgun comment. Shotguns come in guages ie. 10,12,16,20 and 410. They don't come in calibers like .30-6 which is a rifle caliber except it is .30-06.
  19. B

Wow! Power Ranger for me. Very nice! I have never had one of those, for that matter I have never even seen one! Thanks a lot Nick, I am really looking forward to getting that box. Maybe today, I will post when it arrives. Thanks again Nick!