• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

More US/Cuban News

I'm not getting roped into a political debate but more news... http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9...;show_article=1 I may try to take a trip there this summer for my own enjoyment. Barring that in the next two years, I'd say the chances of me going to Cuba are 99%
  2. B

Smoking Banned in Va!

That was the thought I had - and why I didn't imagine this happening in Virginia. It's a bit surprising and obviously disappointing. :(
  3. B

SCHIP Update

This won't take very long thanks to capitalism, but there will be a risk of the products getting seized in shipping(albeit unlikely) or ruined in shipping {at least during the summer}. Also with CP, we can share bulk orders among ourselves to reduce the impact of shipping. But yes, you're B&Ms...
  4. B

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Like a car accident, the bystanders get bigger and bigger! 28 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users) Until there's nothing left to see.
  5. B

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Don't have the money to buy super premiums right now. I was running short on cigars I like to hand out to friends so I went on CBid and bought different fivers: CAO Gold Maduro Robusto (never had one of the maduros; more interested in having 1 and giving the others away) Padilla Achilles...
  6. B

Drinking in the office

I have drank at my current job several times. I work with mostly Europeans so wine is fairly common and alcohol is often provided at gatherings during the working hours. Last week chocolate filled with cognac was given to multiple members of my team. It's definitely an old-fashioned stodgy suit...
  7. B

Groomsmen Gifts?

I was just a best man. My friend got all the groomsmen a little plaque he got online (probably around $20-30) personalized for each groomsman and his hobbies. It can hang out in a groomsman's apartment or office. Mine of course was a cigar shop that said "Boogs34's Cigar Shop". Really nice...
  8. B

Some updates on my disappearance

Hey CP! It's been a while since I've actively posted on the forum although I have been reading and sporadically involved thanks to some great brothers on here, especially Jfields, who has kept me up to date on major news and bombing runs. During my absence, I was able to smoke only a handful of...
  9. B

Happy Birthday Azoetia!

Good to know man! Enjoy!
  10. B

Reflection

Congratulations on the first year, Seadub! Good luck with the road ahead.
  11. B

Shiner Bock

I've been buying up all the Shiner Bocks I can. I love German dunkels (weaker than a standard German bock) but it's practically impossible to find outside of authentic German restaurants. And I despise wheat beers, which of course can easily be found. Fortunately, the liquor store by my parents...
  12. B

Carolina Blue Pass

I wish I didn't live apart from my cabinet humidor - then I could have participated! :( Alas, each week I smoke, I take some cigars out of my cabinet, put it in my mini 20 count humi and bring them back to my tiny apartment.
  13. B

Cigars as a Gift?

It's that way with any hobby...people can not buy things for your hobby - whether it be cigars, golf, or video games. A nice cigar lighter? Yes. A golf shirt? Yes. A table to put your feet up while playing games? Yes. But not cigars, clubs, or games. You are so specific about your hobby that...
  14. B

Floyd Mayweather - Ricky Hatton

Well...PBF is 2 wins away from going down in history as an all-time great!
  15. B

DC Herf?

Guys - I'm still sick from last week. I just assumed my cold would go away by now as I was feeling better but I'm feeling worse than ever. I'm not going to make it tomorrow. I still have refused antibiotics to this point and in retrospect that may have been a poor decision.
  16. B

Happy B-Day John (jfields)

Hey John - Have a great birthday despite the weather!
  17. B

Happy Birthday, Seadub!

Happy Birthday, Chris! Enjoy it while you still can...in a few years you'll be buying yourself presents with your own money from your kid.
  18. B

Contest

Nate - Once again, thank you for the generous contest! I think my Secret Santa Kid would thank you too! The waitress one has freaked out my friends and girlfriend alike!
  19. B

Contest

One more ...
  20. B

Et Tu Brute?

Specious reasoning = if I don't think you should do it, then the laws should say you can't do it. For the record, his wife died at the age of 80. Age (genetics) just may have taken its toll as well. Edited to add: "She died in Stamford, Connecticut, aged 80, after a period of ill health. Her...