• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. J

Article on pipe smoking

thought this had some cool content: http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/put-that-in-your-pipe-and-smoke-it-smokin-style-through-the-ages/ sorry about my lack of posting recently! I will try come back here more frequently. I still smoke on a weekly basis!
  2. J

Great American Beer Festival '09

some shots from my crappy camera: and probably the classiest picture:
  3. J

Beer PIF

Looking forward to see what I get to drink in your garage this weekend tbone! :sign:
  4. J

March Pipe Tobacco of the month prt. 1

nice, I voted vaper just because I am not very familiar with them.
  5. J

March Pipe Tobacco of the month prt. 1

So, just to clarify, we do a group buy, it gets sent out to all the participants and we discuss the tobacco? I have no official vote on the type, they all look good.
  6. J

Anyone interested in a Peterson Ebony?

great looking pipe
  7. J

packing technique

exactly. I use the the frank method for certain tobaccos, but mainly still use the 3 layer technique.
  8. J

Talk about great service...

very excellent
  9. J

What are you listening to?

Alan! You just surprised the hell outta me! That album is so insanely thick! For me: Denison witmer – carry the weight BRMC – howl Gregor samsa – 55:12 Hank Williams III – damn right, rebel proud Justin townes earle – the good life
  10. J

Braces/Yellowing

ouch! haha.
  11. J

Braces/Yellowing

So, at the age of 25, I recently got braces with clear brackets. I have noticed since smoking a couple bowls from my pipe that the brackets are already starting to yellow a bit. Anyone have any experience with this? I have been trying to brush after I smoke. I just don’t want to go the next 2...
  12. J

Gonna buy me a Pipe today boys

I think captain black is classic! but yea, your tastes will probably change.
  13. J

Circuit City closing stores! >ALL<

I think they looked at it from a standpoint of paying an employee 20k a year or 60k. There were people in my store making 80k a year as sales men, not management or anything. I guess they just thought it wasn't worth that. I think that is when they started going downhill, though.
  14. J

Gonna buy me a Pipe today boys

have a blast man! It's a slippery slope
  15. J

Circuit City closing stores! >ALL<

yea, i was part of the first layoffs back in 2002. they laid off all of the commission sales reps that were averaging over a certain amount of money.
  16. J

Dunhill Pipe?

it seems like, with dunhill, you are more paying for a collector's piece. I hear they smoke very well, but it can't be THAT much better, ya know? I suppose it would be a great piece to hand down
  17. J

Lost

am I the only one that enjoyed s4??? and yes. dexter is incredible
  18. J

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

From the first piper to the last: CONGRATS! This has been a blast, guys!
  19. J

The Abyss - 2008 **Updated**

I will just drink some of Jonas' ;)
  20. J

Aromatic vs non?

just keep experimenting and find what you like! There are so many different options when it comes to pipe tobacco. Like alan said, stick with it, buddy!