• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. T

Official 2008 CP March Madness Pool Thread

Bah G'Town....i am destined for pool mediocrity the rest of the way :angry:
  2. T

1275 pts....thx for contest.
  3. T

Big day

The only advice I know to avoid the next year or so of wedding planning stress: Las Vegas!
  4. T

ouch! 74 posts looks bad!
  5. T

I'm in! Haven't posted a lot this year but maybe this will get me going......a victory will force me to buy another humi! Username: CP_TheInspector Sticks: Will update this weekend.....not at home right now
  6. T

More prayers please

Continued wishes to you and your family on the recovery!
  7. T

Happy Birthday The Inspector

hehe thanks....ole lady had a nice dinner ready with some blue label johnny ready for me....emergency at work happened and just got home .....blah...so stopped by hooters for a beer and boobs as consolation prize
  8. T

Happy B-Day Wyatt (Brickhouse)

woohoo happy b-day Bro! The Wii might be to much physical action for a 29 yr old vet who no longer PTs
  9. T

Phlly CPers

sorry no help on hotels around the airport.........but lots of decent restaurants downtown...try Devon's (on 18th I believe) if you get a chance....good crabcakes
  10. T

Peer pressure needed

peer pressure bah....just remind him that this opportunity it like waiting for maturity on a fine wine....if you wait too long to experience it your cork has dried up and all you have left is what could have been....drink that wine whenever you can young padawan!
  11. T

Brickhouse is goin' to the Big House

Welcome to gubment service buddy! Don't drop the soap or your eraser!
  12. T

Building a new deck - ISO advice

Not sure how do avoid beside don't move your plants :) Most composite do have a cleaning solution so I hear and supposedly are decent.....if you can afford brazilian hardwood, IPE i think, I heard its as good as it gets
  13. T

Congrats Brickhouse

As his brother I will be that funnel err publicist.....he doesn't like to get his hands dirty with all the royalities CA has to pay him. Anyone able to show the pic?
  14. T

Pappy Van Winkle 20yo Bourbon

Ordered mine today....can't wait!
  15. T

BOOM!

AVB's bombs must be responsible for intensifying the Nor'Easter in the Northeast
  16. T

Building a new deck - ISO advice

Timber Tech is what I have and it works nice, no maint. essentially and fades less than most brands like trek.....however, not sure it is worth the money in the short run.....i miss the real wood feel....however in the long run may well be worth it since I have yet had to put an ounce of work...
  17. T

1 Year at CP, where does the time go

Hmmmm buddy just to let you know the bomb landed and it injured your sister-in-law since I used her as an unsuspecting human shield......physically she will recover but the emotional damage will last.... Thanks again for the brotha bomb! Will be my first tatuaje and my first WOAM - looking...
  18. T

A little contest

Your goal Waist size! assuming your new diet of cigars + beer + boobs and no food works out.
  19. T

Happy Anniversary!

Congrats! 27 years of marriage = 270 equivalent person-years 6 kids = 720 equvalent person-years Total = Yeah you deserve a smoke or 2
  20. T

6 month anniversary contest

94 bands....nice contest and nice 5er