• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. E

Cigar Girl® for 2/28/12

ehhh ... average
  2. E

Request your input for Cigar Pass Insurance

Been off the board for a while again. Have a lot going on in my life right now. I will liquidate the cigars via CP and forward the funds to Rod along with any cigars that don't sell. I will also sell the igloodor and a large cedar tray. I don't plan on digging into this project until the kids go...
  3. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

Please see this poll http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=70373&pid=1059149&st=0
  4. E

Request your input for Cigar Pass Insurance

Recently I have tried to gather some ideas on how CPI should progress in the future. Many people think it is time to dismantle it. Other seem to think it could be revamped into something more progressive. And a few think we should donate the cigars or the proceeds from the cigars. If you are...
  5. E

Happy 34th B-Day Gabriel (gmiranda33), enjoy brother........

mmmm Zacapa. Hope you had a good one.
  6. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

Ok, sent an email to Rod asking him if he wants to keep CPI around or if he wants to liquidate. Once he decides we can formulate a plan. -E
  7. E

Happy Birthday, Neal

F that. I don't miss being the easy mark for his "wit, wisdom and humor ". Regardless, I am as thankful as you are that you aren't pushing daisies yet! -E
  8. E

Happy Birthday, Emodx!

Been busy and didn't have an opportunity to say thanks for the well wishes. THANKS! -E
  9. E

My thoughts on recent passes

Some of the best passes ever were by invitation only. Some public and some private. But, being invited to the big dance was an honor and those that were invited didn't let the pass down. On the flip side, what makes the invite only passes successful is the small modest passes that allow junior...
  10. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

I agree on the 3% of MSRP b4 starting. In fact, I tend to agree with all of this.
  11. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

How often do hosts require the box be insured through the shipping agent? If you insure a box for $3, how is it any different to send that to CPI? At least CPI will actually pay out if there is a lost pass. Keeping money in an acct. is easy enough. Post balance online. Have monthly statements...
  12. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

I sent a PM to Bill and John. Bill hasn't logged in for three years so it may be a few days before I hear back from him. -E
  13. E

Working Mans Pass

Agreed, there is no pissing match coming from me. Jonesy was well within his rights to call me on what i said. I don't log in because: 1. I don't have much to say at all. The board has taken a turn from what it is and I don't care to comment on most items. 2. I had a couple major changes in...
  14. E

Working Mans Pass

Huh?
  15. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

IGARS ARISTOFF BELI ASHTON CAB BELI ASHTON CHURCHILL ASHTON VSG CORONA ASTRAL CHURCHILL AVO #2 MADURO AVO XO ROTHSCHILD BACCARAT THE GAME ROTHSCHILD BIG BUTT CHURCHILL BOLIVAR BELICOSO FINO (I) BOLIVAR GOLD MEDAL 07 (I) BOLIVAR ROYAL CORONA 01(I) BRAZILIA GOL BRAZILIA PIRANHA BRAZILIA BELI...
  16. E

Storage Location

Totally forgot this one. Why not put your humidor in a cooler? They will be insulated. You can always put a blue ice pack thing in a dish to keep it cool before you leave for the day. -E
  17. E

Working Mans Pass

Dan, no worries man. I am not going to hold grudges nor do I really want this to carry on in public. It just takes away from what the board is supposed to be about. I should have been the bigger man and just PM'ed whoever and tried to handle it in PM's. Too often we forget that things are best...
  18. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

I agree with this in theory, But even by doing this, one pass still has the ability to decimate CPI. If CPI is going to be the end all be all, then there needs to an increase in membership. If there is a cap on payout then CPI may be fat, dumb, and happy at the point it is at now. I do know that...
  19. E

Cigar Pass Insurance

This does have merit. Perhaps a more active CPI administrator would be able to recruit new members. CPI was never intended to be able to cover high end passes. The only way for CPI to be able to cover a high end pass in the event of a total loss is to liquidate some or all of the cigars in CPI...
  20. E

Working Mans Pass

Everything is public in the CPI thread. Big Jake had sent some cigar for CPI a while back and I had failed to update the member and cigar list. This was during a very busy and chaotic time for me so I was only logging in when I received a PM or email. So he went without any contact from me for a...