• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. BagfullofPings

Recommendations?

There is a man named Don Pepin Garcia. If you get to know him, he will treat you well.
  2. BagfullofPings

Calling on all SAN DIEGANS

Hoffers in El Cajon (I think)....cigars and beer on tap. Liberty off of Kerney Mesa (sp) just south of Miramar NAS Captain Hook at Seaport Village...near the convention and right on the water
  3. BagfullofPings

Pepin blue label

Invicto's hooked me!!! In the Jan. or Feb. of 2007, Famous had an amazing deal for the Blue's. 5 Invicto's for $20. I bought 20 5 packs. IMO, that crop was AMAZING!!!!!. Since then, the Blue's have been great, but nothing like the 2006 crop. If anybody knows where to find 2006 Blue's...
  4. BagfullofPings

What is your favorite smoke at and end of a crappy day of work?

After a trying day, I will go for a Tatuaje Cojonu 2003. Jason
  5. BagfullofPings

Zippo Blu Problem

I've been using the Zplus for almost 3 years. It has never failed. $20 for the original Zippo, and $10 for the Zplus. $30 conversion versus the $60 Zippo Blue...for me it was a no brainer. Jason
  6. BagfullofPings

Pepin blue label

I have smoked hundreds of the Blue Label's. One of the best cigars on the market IMO. If you like the large ring gauge Blue's, try the small ring gauge Blue's...they are exceptional. Jason
  7. BagfullofPings

Azucar....Corona, CA

Tomorrow is Azucar's last day in their current location. If you are free, head out to Corona and blow the place out. The IE crew (Me, Kumar,Nick, Rob, David...etc.) will be there for most of the day and we are looking for mini herf. From what Geoff (StinkiMonki) said, there will be some deep...
  8. BagfullofPings

More Tobacco taxes being lobbied.

Politicians are weak. My tax would make billions on an annual basis. Weight Tax... $1 per every 20 lbs each month. Taken out of your payroll of course. My fat a$$ would pay $12.50 per month. Within 5 years, we would have a fit country. That way we won't have to come up with BS health...
  9. BagfullofPings

Thoughts on A-Rod

Does anybody have Cuban cigars? Cheaters!!!!! Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
  10. BagfullofPings

Man O' War

Last year I purchased a 20 count sampler. The taste was amazing. However, the burn was complete S**T. All my buddies have smoked the MOW and they have never had burn problems. Who knows, perhaps the sampler was on sale for a reason. Jason
  11. BagfullofPings

SoCal || Azucar Event UFC/Drew Estate/Blues Band

As usual Geoff, thank you for your hospitality!! Jason
  12. BagfullofPings

Tatuaje Motivational Poster

Yes Rod, that is Kumar. I want to kick myself in the groin for not taking the day off. Jason S**t happens when you go to Denny's... Jason
  13. BagfullofPings

SoCal || Azucar Event UFC/Drew Estate/Blues Band

Will there be any scantily clad cigar girls? Jason
  14. BagfullofPings

Cigar Pass emblem on a Mustang

We are not too far from each other. We need to herf at The Humidor in Redlands.
  15. BagfullofPings

Whats Your Latest Puchase

1 box of Tatuaje 2006 Cojonu (Sep 2007) 1 box of DPG Cuban Classic 1950 (2008) 10 DPG Blue Label Magnates
  16. BagfullofPings

Whats Your Latest Puchase

1 box of Tatuaje Cojonu 2006...$211 1 box of Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classics (toro)...$82 10 Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label Magnates...$70
  17. BagfullofPings

SoCal Azucar Event || UFC, Pinar Del Rio, Blue Ice Vodka Girls

I guess I have to go. People will say I'm soft if I don't go. What kind of outfits do the vodka girls wear? Any pics?
  18. BagfullofPings

Working Conditions of Cigar Workers

He is in the "Social Services Field". I would also like to know what you will do with the information.
  19. BagfullofPings

Internet Sales Tax Looms

Jackpot!!! The USA is riding the downhill slope. That is sad, but it is true.