• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. rectifythis

Arizona Smokers

Yes. Yes you were. I was smoking a nice Illusione Epernay.
  2. rectifythis

Rectifythis signing off for a little bit….

Hello my brothers and sisters of CP, I will be losing my internet connection [shortly after this message] for possibly several weeks and CP is blocked at work. I will obviously will not be able to answer any PM’s. If you or anyone else needs to contact me for some reason, I have given...
  3. rectifythis

The GAS Pass 2009

This is on the move! Left today, DC 0308 3390 0001 6614 2514. Let me tell you the USPS gave me the business! $35+ to ship!!! They said it was to to dimension exceedence. If just by weight, it would've been about $19. But because the box was too large, they got me, and I am sore, they used...
  4. rectifythis

The GAS Pass 2009

Whilst I have connection.... Updates: Jeff, the return cigars are leaving in the am, DC# 0103 8555 7496 1207 2942. I will post DC for the pass tomorrow evening. Souldog, no one was questioning you. I think everyone would testify to your integrity, myself included. I needed to understand...
  5. rectifythis

The GAS Pass 2009

Pics of the beetle cigar: The beetle(s) did not appear to escape the baggie that I could tell. Looks like it hatched, munched, pooped and went back into the cigar for pupation. I saw no other evidence otherwise. Souldog, I received replacement sticks today, but #'s 80 and 84 were not...
  6. rectifythis

The GAS Pass 2009

Guys, the pass has landed. Here are my proposed P/T's: T43) Trinidad Fundadores '07 P97) Cohiba Siglo IV Jan '08 T46) Saint Luis Rey Série A '01 P98) Bolivar Coronas Extra 1999 T49) Bolivar Coronas Gigantes '07 P99) Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos '07 T67) AF Hemingway WOAM P100) BTL...
  7. rectifythis

The GAS Pass 2009

Ok guys, PM's returned, fire away. Scott, you are quite a guy. Thanks bro. :thumbs:
  8. rectifythis

How do you smoke?

I take a long puff and let the smoke gather in my mouth (not the lungs) let about half of it roll out, begin pushing it out and close my mouth to retrohale the remaining third or so through my nose. I tend to retrohale almost every puff. I puff once or twice per minute. I always purge the...
  9. rectifythis

Arturo Fuente King B OR (2005)

I'm not sure if the one I had was an OR or not, but I vividly remember it being quite horrid. Glad you got a good one Greg!
  10. rectifythis

Happy B-Day Joe (jgohlke)

Happy Bday Joe. Smoke a good one.
  11. rectifythis

Arizona Smokers

I forgot to add, the owned said you could BYOB until he gets his beer/wine license in 3-4 months.
  12. rectifythis

Arizona Smokers

I would estimate prices to be comparable to similar local shops of that nature. Prices is AZ are never great with all the taxes. I walked out with 2 J. Fuego Natural Robustos and a Tat Angeles for 16 and change. I think I saw the Ashton ESG for 20.
  13. rectifythis

Arizona Smokers

Arizona cigar smokers rejoice! Another lounge has opened up this week in Gilbert. Near the Santan Villiage, it is called Casa Fuma. They are just getting started, but I think it has great potential. My dad and I stopped in today and had a smoke. They have a nice selection of sticks, with...
  14. rectifythis

WOAM Deals

It does not say the are Maduros. Just Work of Art.
  15. rectifythis

WOAM Deals

HERE is the WOAM... Ouch...
  16. rectifythis

Jim is a true BOTL. Thank you for everything. May the PIF gods bless you.

Jim is a true BOTL. Thank you for everything. May the PIF gods bless you.
  17. rectifythis

Mike's Wine-o-dor

Now that some time has passed for adequate observation, I have to say the fan mods from post #36 have made a huge difference in everything. Everything is extremely stable and even. Mid to upper 60's in both temp and humidity.
  18. rectifythis

Use the cedar in the tube to light the cigar

I've done it a few times, but stopped after having an experience where the cedar flavor left an almost 'burned' feeling at the back of my throat.
  19. rectifythis

Four Hundred & Fifty Third Post

April 2nd @3:33 pm. Thanks for the contest.
  20. rectifythis

Ashing

I make an ash out of myself all the time...