• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. rectifythis

Rectifythis signing off for a little bit….

Hello my brothers and sisters of CP, I will be losing my internet connection [shortly after this message] for possibly several weeks and CP is blocked at work. I will obviously will not be able to answer any PM’s. If you or anyone else needs to contact me for some reason, I have given...
  2. rectifythis

Arizona Smokers

Arizona cigar smokers rejoice! Another lounge has opened up this week in Gilbert. Near the Santan Villiage, it is called Casa Fuma. They are just getting started, but I think it has great potential. My dad and I stopped in today and had a smoke. They have a nice selection of sticks, with...
  3. rectifythis

1000th post contest....Finally!

After 2 ½ years, I have finally reached 1000 posts, and this officially is post #1000. I try to make my posts count and have always averaged 1.2 posts per day, whether I’m on CP a lot or very little. CP is blocked at work and with a wife and a 1 year old, I have been on much less lately. So...
  4. rectifythis

Opus X 2004 Petit Lancero CFCF

Opus X 2004 Petit Lancero CFCF (Cigar Family Charitable Foundation) I received this in the Newbie Blizzard of ’08 from a very generous BOTL. (You’re on my list!) I decided to smoke this $40 cigar since I have been smoking much less due to a busy schedule. The busier I get, the more I tend to...
  5. rectifythis

Graycliff 1666 at CI

LINK This is a great deal guys. These are very good sticks. This won't last long.
  6. rectifythis

To those who ship internationally, a must read!

In January of this year, I shipped the spoils of a contest to the winner, Anvil. Dave lives in Australia, I live in the States. I sent his package International Priority USPS. This requires a customs form to be filled out and declared. USPS told me this form could not be tracked once it left...
  7. rectifythis

List the worst cigar(s) you’ve ever had

We’ve done this before, but let’s do it again; just for fun. We’ve all had those delicious cigars that we don’t ever want to end and cannot wait to take the next puff. However, we’ve all also had the cigar that you cannot wait until it ends and dread taking every puff. What is yours? Let’s...
  8. rectifythis

Fauxhiba Pane-tell-alls

What the heck. Why not. This is purely for entertainment. So a couple of guys at my work had to make a business trip to Mexico. They’re both occasional [and uninformed] cigar smokers. They both love the “Cohiba Panetelas.” But I know they have never had the genuine article. They know I am...
  9. rectifythis

J. Fuego Natural Robusto

J. (Jesus) Fuego Natural Robusto Natural Criollo wrapper Aged in my humi:3 months Average price: $5.50 Honestly, I had never heard of this stick before. I took no pictures and was not planning to post anything on it but upon smoking it, I found it to be noteworthy. It was gifted to me by a...
  10. rectifythis

ATTN Arizona: Pre-embargo Partagas @ 4 Seasons

For those of you in Arizona with more disposable income than myself, the 4 Seasons hotel in Scottsdale is selling 1956 Partagas cubans. Included with your $500 price tag is 2 glasses of Remy Louis XIII. The link and quote below from the East Valley Trib. LINK "Sometimes a cigar is just a...
  11. rectifythis

Why I don't buy cigars from April thru OCT

I don't usually do any buying from April to September October and today is a good example of why... I live in Arizona... It's mid-May Current temperature: 110. It sucks because it seems like all the best deals are happening now. :( EDIT: 2008 was a long summer....all the way through...
  12. rectifythis

UNBELIEVABLE Graycliff deal at CI

LINK Noticed this and thought I'd pass it on. You'll never see a deal like this again. $5 a stick for Graycliff is unheard of.
  13. rectifythis

Graycliff 1666

Hey all, while I did not take pics or notes to do a full review, I thought I'd post a quick thought as this is a new line for Graycliff and I was able to smoke one today. Graycliff 1666, Maduro. This is NOT a typical Graycliff. The roll is tighter than the usual signature spongy roll and the...
  14. rectifythis

New Graycliff?

Being a fan of most things Graycliff, I noticed THESE today. Anyone have any insight/opinions? edit typo
  15. rectifythis

The "Make Me Laugh" Contest

***THIS IS DONE.*** Ok everyone, it's time for a contest. Those of you who know me, are aware that I am generally laid back and enjoy humor on various levels. Bottom line, whoever makes me laugh the hardest, or appeals to my craving for witty banter, wins a fiver. Be creative. Links, pics...
  16. rectifythis

Graycliff Double Espresso?

Just saw the new CI mag and they have Graycliff Double Espressos. Apparently, 1 size only, rothschild, and has double the amount of ligero. Have any of you had the chance to try one? I'll buy a couple if anyone has some. Or if someone hosts a buy I will be in for a few. I would host but...
  17. rectifythis

nfulton

Your inbox is full bro. I can't send you a PM.
  18. rectifythis

Come meet and herf with Rocky Patel in Scottsdale, Arizona

I just got this email from Cigar King in Scottsdale AZ for all who are interested: When: Thursday, November 15, 11:30am - 2:00pm Where: Cigar King Scottsdale An Informal sit-down event with Rocky Patel, President and CEO of Rocky Patel/Indian Tabac Cigar Co. Come and enjoy a smoke with a...
  19. rectifythis

Arizona Herf this weekend at Stogie Cutter?

The is a newer cigar bar at Stapely and Guadelupe called The Stogie Cutter. I am still recovering from a sinus infection but I am wodering if there may be some interest in this. Saturday or Sun. Anyone?
  20. rectifythis

Went to a wine bar for the 1st time in Gilbert, AZ

So me and the old man have been talking about going to this wine bar that is in the same complex as a cigar bar we recently visited. On a whim, we went down there tonight and had 2 glasses of vino, and ordered a cheese sampler to accompany. The whole time I'm thinking were gonna be in and out...