• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. W

Noella Jar - Film and smell on lid

The sugars ferment and release ammonia gas if I remember correctly. The condensation could be from it being warmer.
  2. W

Heading to Huatulco, Mexico

Haha congrats bro and hope you have a safe trip.
  3. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

What kind of upper are you looking for?   Every once in a while, you can snag a decent deal for ARs online. Some of the vendors haven't taken to gouging hard just yet. Although it seems that it is few and far between right now.
  4. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

Lol. Guess it is true when they say - submit, check, blank it from your mind and be surprised when it comes in.
  5. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

They just cashed my NFA check... :cool: (Yea it took almost 2 months. ??? )   How long is the typical wait after for my cans? :love:
  6. W

2013 Annual Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool

Congrats guys! Crazy game.
  7. W

Someone's inbox is full... 0311 0240 0000 3488 3388 Went out yesterday. Thanks Kevin
  8. W

Picked up 4 boxes. I'll ship out tomorrow or Tuesday. Kevin
  9. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

Has anyone tried out any of the Vortex Viper scopes? I'm looking at one for my long range build. Starting with a stock Savage FCP-K. Ordered myself a matte black Tactical chassis from XLR (6 weeks left!) and a 7.62 YHM Phantom Titanium QD for this and my AR. Eventually it should look something...
  10. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

Thanks BBS! The site has a lot of information and apparently i can have it shipped to my door. I'll chat with them tomorrow and hopefully can get the ball rolling. :thumbs:
  11. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

Does anyone have a nice link on what i need to obtain to submit for a tax stamp for a supressor? I recently finished building myself a Spikes Tactical ST-22 with a Lothar Walther threaded barrel that needs a new friend attached to it. I'll be applying for this out of Texas. Is it just obtaining...
  12. W

Trigger locks

I have atleast 1 (think 4 total) key padlocks from misc guns i've bought. They should all be new in the bag as i use a safe. If you're interested, ill dig them up and mail them to you. Kevin
  13. W

ARs, AKs, etc.

I was excited for this until i found out this was a drilled out airsoft frame and it wobbles. :( Dang.... or maybe i'm reading old posts...
  14. W

Food Netwrok Star Season 8

Voted 10x. GL to her.
  15. W

10th Annual Cigarpass Opus/Anejo Superbowl Pool - 2012

Everything arrived safely! Thanks for hosting the pool
  16. W

If anyone is unfortunate enough to travel to NE Utah or SW Wyoming, i'll supply the herf anejos/opus. :laugh:
  17. W

Thanks guys. That was an exciting game.
  18. W

Fish tanks

Are you gutloading your ghost/brine shrimp? I didn't with my first and found out my lion wasn't getting enough nutrition when it got sick. Both are pretty nutritionally empty the older they get.
  19. W

Ad I saw in the local college press

Why are you hating on the peace corp? :rolleyes:
  20. W

B & M in Denver,CO

I stop by Jerri's on 15th and Glenarm every time i'm down there as its quite close to the office... there is a pretty good selection of pipe tobacco. I have a friend that is hooked on Dark Horse and i ship him a lb of it every time i stop by.