• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Poor Mans Cigars?

Some more suggestions- The new 1989 series from Nestor Miranda is very nice. The BM I work at has them for $5.50 for the robusto and $5.80 for the toro. That is with the 40% Colorado tax. The flavor is great and the price is right. I didnt read through all of the posts, but the La Vieja...
  2. B

Anniversary contest

Congrats on the 2 years! 1st - Tatuaje 2009 Conoju Belicoso 2nd - My Father lancero 3rd -La Aroma De Cuba Robusto 4th - Liga Privada No 9 Robusto Oscuro 5th - Padron 1926 Serie #35 Thanks for the contest.
  3. B

Phoenix visit

cool, thanks!
  4. B

Phoenix visit

Thanks! I'll check it out.
  5. B

Phoenix visit

Hey guys. I am going to be visiting Phoenix in June to catch a few Braves games at Chase Field. I was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend a good cigar shop in the Phoenix area, and if anyone will be around (7th-10th) maybe we can meet up for a smoke. Also, any general travel...
  6. B

Anybody up for some fantasy baseball?

I missed it. any chance to get it up again? The one me and Shane (Jaxstraw sp?) were in broke up this year. I dont think it is too late to get a draft in before the season.
  7. B

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Yeah, Its at the Not a Nice Post Office :whistling:
  8. B

Alright 1) I wish Lunch Could last forever 2) Cuban crime of passion 3) the hotel room 4) life is just a tire swing 5) we are the people our parents warned us about Thanks Phil!
  9. B

Here is the DC# 0309 1830 0001 6459 6782 Thanks again for letting me play!
  10. B

Alright, it went out this morning. I will post the DC# tonight.
  11. B

Thanks Phil. I should be able to get it out today/tomorrow (monday). You ready Not A Nice Person?
  12. B

Take: Tatuaje T110 Put: Tatuaje SW Maduro Take: DPG Black Lancero Put: Opus XXX I hope these work. Thanks again Phil for letting me in on the fun!
  13. B

Thanks for letting me in, phil!
  14. B

Finally made it to Colorado

I still lurk. Just dont post much. I think we need to get a little denver HERF/dinner once John gets settled.
  15. B

Finally made it to Colorado

Hey! You will have to find Barlows in Lafayette (95th st and arapahoe). I work there. Welcome to town!
  16. B

Which tobacco companies freeze their tobacco.

busy with school and work. Graduation was yesterday, and now (with the exception of my 15 hours a week of retail) gainfully unemployed, and plan to be back on the boards more. :) I didnt specifically ask him about CC's, but I would imagine that they do not take the same precautions that the...
  17. B

Which tobacco companies freeze their tobacco.

I asked one of the reps at the shop I work at, and he said that all manufacturers that legally sell cigars in the US freeze their tobacco. I tend to believe this, as he was telling me about the different factories and the freezers that he has seen.
  18. B

Macanudo 1968

I have tried all the sizes, and the Robusto is the gem. It isn't a fantastic cigar, but by far it is the best Macanudo. I wouldn't smoke it every day, but I can see myself going back to it in the future. It is definitely worth trying. -Leo
  19. B

Ordered my new Toy!

I switched to a Mac about 9 months ago. It is really amazing how you feel when you are not bogged down with the hell of operating windows. When your computer works with you, as opposed to against you it is a great thing. Congrats on switching to Mac! You will love it! :thumbs:
  20. B

Toast Across America 2008?

Just an update, I work at Barlows in Lafayette CO...We are having our toast October 4th, not the 11th.