• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Phoenix visit

Hey guys. I am going to be visiting Phoenix in June to catch a few Braves games at Chase Field. I was wondering if anyone in the area could recommend a good cigar shop in the Phoenix area, and if anyone will be around (7th-10th) maybe we can meet up for a smoke. Also, any general travel...
  2. B

The "I'm Back to participating on the board" Contest

Rules: This is a Caption contest, and the winner will be decided by me, and me alone. The winning entry will be the one that makes me laugh the most. To qualify for the contest you must have been a member for at least 3 months. Good luck guys, and I look forward to some fun answers. The...
  3. B

Montesino question

I recently had my first Montesino diplomatico natural, and loved it. I looked on atlanticcigars, and the box is very well priced, but I noticed that the Napolean Grande is cheaper, and in a size I normally like more. So, my question is is it the same blend as the diplomatico, and can I expect...
  4. B

Rockies vs Padres

I will take the rockies for a fiver all $5 sticks or higher, straight up no points. I will be at the game! I will do this once :) PS Only established members please.
  5. B

Chimpanzee Robusto

on shirt.woot.com. $10 for a pretty cool looking t-shirt.
  6. B

Sanfords 90th Maxmus humdor?

i have the opportunity to buy an empty Stanfords 90th box/ humidor. What do you guys tnk a fair price on that is?
  7. B

Australian attack on America

So I post an ISO, and anvilt595 said he was able to hook me up. Finding my ISO was amazing enough, but then I get the package today and look at the tagalongs. All i can say is WOW. Dave, I am truly touched by the package i received. .Thank you so much for your generosity, and I must let you...
  8. B

Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad

Hadji Girl I have watched it a few times, and I laugh harder ever time I see it. Edit: This could be NSFW
  9. B

Wisdom Teeth are getting pulled in the morning.

Hey guys. I am having all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted in the morning, and was wondering if any of you have any tips on how to make the situation a little more bearable. I have already come to terms with the fact that I cant have any cigars for a little while (but am still not sure how long)...
  10. B

Preemptive Strike

So I get home from the grocery store today, and my front porch is blown away. As I walk up to the door i see a letter from my mailman saying that he is now refusing to deliver to me after todays events. Martin blew me away. I had been talking to him in the chat room about some cigars he hadnt...
  11. B

LDF Cameroon Cabinet

I have the chance to smoke the new Cameroon Cabinet from LFD today, and it was tasty. I have the Robusto size. It started out with a nice sweet taste with some underlying spice. It was the nice flavor of the cabinet oscuro with a sweet cammie wrapper.As the cigar progressed the power took over a...
  12. B

500 Post Contest

Alright guys, this post is my 500th, and I feel it is time for a contest. Rules: 1) This contest is open to all who are members in good standing at the time of this post 2) have fun. Here is the contest: MAD LIBS! you guys will give your answers (last entries will be accepted at 7:00 PM...
  13. B

C-bid shipping?

Hey guys. I was wondering how long C-bid takes to ship something out. I won a bid 9 days ago, and not only have I not received my item, under the items won spot on cigarbid it says that there is no tracking number avaliable at this time. I have my shipping set to daily not weekly. Can anyone...
  14. B

Blown away from a great BOTL

So I helped Seavita out with some cigar bands he needed, and he Blew me out of the water, knocking a few sticks off my wish list. He had let me know the attack was coming, so I was prepared, but not for the mass destruction that my front porch felt this afternoon. Thanks a-million Seavita...
  15. B

New Golfer needs help

Hey guys! I am just about to start golfing, get lessons and such, and I was wondering if anyone knows of some good beginners clubs for lefties. I have been looking around online for a few days, and can't seem to really find anything that isnt WAY expensive. Here is the only set I found that...
  16. B

Melly, Melly, Melly

Well, I got hit...Mel Thank you so much! This couldnt have come on a better day, Opening Day of Baseball. My mail slot got spared as the box didnt fit through it, but my fron porch needs to be redone now! Again thanks so much Mel!!! Leo
  17. B

Tuesdays woot

woot.com It is on sale now until tomorrow at 1 am eastern. 2 Lacrosse Indoor Comfort meters with Rh and Temp. $15 after shipping. This has been a public service announcement.
  18. B

Has anyone ordered from JR's and Used USPS

I am not around the house much, so I can't sit around and wait to sign for the UPS guy, so I was wondering if anyone has doen the USPS parcel post when ordering from JR's... If so, were there any issues. Thanks inadvance for your help guys!
  19. B

I pulled the trigger

Yeah, I finally gave in and purchased a cooler. I am excited, and I will post pics as soon as I get my beads and put my cigars in there. I have a few questions that I am sure have been answered elsewhere, but I thought I would consolidate a few. 1) It doesn't smell too much like plastic, but...
  20. B

Fantasy Baseball

Hey guys. I was hinking abou doing a CP Fanasy Baseball on Yahoo, and I was just wondering who would be inerested? I thought i would be good to do a 12 team head-to-head league, with 5 premiums on the line for the end of the season. The payouts would work similar to poker in tha at the end of...