• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. yogimon

Has pp rules changed

I made a purchase at CI and able to pay with pp. Looks like they may have changed the rules on tobacco. John
  2. yogimon

What do you do?

I'm a diereemer. That is i take carbide die and resize the hole in them to draw steel wire through. John
  3. yogimon

Said goodbye to a furry friend today :(

Sorry to here about the loss. It's hard at first but just remember the good times. There is a place where they all go to wait on us. http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm John
  4. yogimon

B&M's have to do better....

When i got home i did i ordered a box of tat noellas & vsgs. I must say the 2 week layoff in has been great. Haven't missed a game, while the little wifey is out bringing home the bacon. :laugh:
  5. yogimon

B&M's have to do better....

I know what you guys mean i went into my only local B&M to get some single for the bowl games. I had pick up a couple vsgs and oliva v's and was looking around when a lady comes in and ask if i needed any help. So i ask if they had any anejo's she said yes but they are only for our good...
  6. yogimon

Think good thoughts for Double D.

Prayers sent, hang in there things allways get better in time. John
  7. yogimon

Happy Birthday, kiltedcraftsman!

Happy Birthday and burn a good one. :) John
  8. yogimon

mild cigars

A couple that come to mind are cao gold & ashton regular line. Also go with shorter & smaller ring guage. If you start getting that sick feeling eat a couple tea spoons of sugar or eat chocolate candy bar or drink a pop. Hope this helps John
  9. yogimon

I have sad news.

This is sad news and my there be many prayers for his family. Brian you will be missed. John
  10. yogimon

Need your prayers

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words. Today is much better after a good sleep. We have the rainbow bridge on the refrig all the time it a great read anytime though. John
  11. yogimon

Need your prayers

Today my wife and i had to put our cat of 18 yrs to sleep. This is the hardest day of life, she was like a child. We never had children so she was it and this is just ripping my insides apart. She was all but blind, then she all but stopped eating and was getting very weak. We just couldn't let...
  12. yogimon

How much trouble am I in

I feel for you, my wife only smokes my VSG's :laugh:
  13. yogimon

Prayers for anvil

We will keep you in our prayers. Hope everything gets better.
  14. yogimon

Last weekends BBQ

For those of you that don't know what hillbilly golf is here is a link to build one. http://www.instructables.com/id/Hillbilly-Golf/ Have Fun
  15. yogimon

Last weekends BBQ

Sorry no leftover everydoby took it home with them. Thanks for the compliments the food was good but it is hard for me to take to much credit all i did was add wood to smoker.
  16. yogimon

Last weekends BBQ

My brother and i invited a bunch of guys from work and there families out for some food, horseshoe, & hillbilly golf tournament. There was about 80 people and we had a blast. I thought i'd post pics of the bbq for you to droul over. I did the bbqing and everybody brought a covered dish. Enjoy...
  17. bacon wrapped wild turkey breast

bacon wrapped wild turkey breast

18. smoked duck

smoked duck

19. smoked duck

smoked duck

20. chicken legs

chicken legs