• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. MindRiot

Where else do you guys hang out in the interwebz?

I’m in the industry so it’s all rumors all the time lol.
  2. MindRiot

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Just finished the Witcher, it had its highs and lows. I am starting to hate that every hero/villain has to mumble in a low voice now.
  3. MindRiot

I think it’s about time to free up some space in my humidor

It’s been a minute since posting but I thought I would jump back in and say HEYA. I haven‘t participated in many online forums lately and I sort of miss it, So since I am going to try to become active again I figured I would start smoking some of my old old cigars. I may also when the rules are...
  4. MindRiot

Happy birthday MindRiot

I know I’m late reporting back (life) but a heart felt thank you to everyone.
  5. MindRiot

Where am I?

Hey Guys, Yep I was last on here when I owned Silo Cigars. I left the industry and came back, now I have a brokerage for cigars. I remember a few of you guys and was wondering how everyone is doing. Crazy times and a ton of down time right now.
  6. MindRiot

Where am I?

I think I am lost. No, I’ve been here before.
  7. MindRiot

Just stopping by

good, just smoking cigars as a consumer now. always looking for that new great smoke.
  8. MindRiot

Just stopping by

What is up people? it has been a while so I thought I would stop in and say Hi.
  9. MindRiot

Back from hiding

lol ok not really, but since I got out of the cigar business I haven't really had time to smoke a lot of cigars. So any recommendations? I guess I need to hit up some vendors here and order some samplers.
  10. MindRiot

Little Monsters by Tatuaje

I got 2 boxes from the same source and 1 had a card and the other didn't. I just wanted the cigars
  11. MindRiot

Free Shipping on Ron Zacapa XO 2 PACK

Nice deal. Love this rum. order placed :)
  12. MindRiot

Out of the Retail Business

Just wanted to say thanks to all that purchased Chaveta from Mark. Hope you like em!!!
  13. MindRiot

Chaveta Cigars

Guys I hope you will try them and support a great guy and store. Feedback and or reviews are welcome.
  14. MindRiot

Matthew the honor is all mine and I appreciate everything.
  15. MindRiot

Thanks for all the support guys. I will keep ya posted.
  16. MindRiot

Nope not regalo-ish at all. Brazilian Bahia Maduro wrapper. Dominican binder, Nicaraguan and Dominican filler. The wrappers are dark and oily :) hopefully people will like it and retail stores will support it.
  17. MindRiot

Hey Guys, Just wanted to give everyone a update on what I have been up to and why I have not been posting lately. I sold my majority share of Silo Cigars to my business partner Paul last week, this had been in the works for months and it was finally completed. I guess when one door closes...
  18. MindRiot

Praise for W. Curtis Draper

I have known Matt and John for years. They are great guys.
  19. MindRiot

Viaje Satori and Red Label 50/50

I have a few left, so how about 15% off on a box with free ground shipping.