• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. leafandale

Favorite Lancero?

Oliva Serie V El Triunfador
  2. leafandale

New Fuente Rosado's on the way

Just got off the phone with my Fuente rep a few minutes ago. Fuente is going to release 3 new sizes with Rosado wrapper in the next few weeks. Retail $6.75-$7.75. 52, 54, 56 rings. Varying lengths between 5 and 6.5 inches. For all of you 858 Rosado lovers, it looks like your time has come. Keep...
  3. leafandale

Look what the UPS man brought today

According to Pete, he is going to absorb the entire .40 cent tax increase at least for this year. So... no Tatuaje price increases anywhere on the horizon. So watch for retailers upping prices and blaming SCHIP.
  4. leafandale

Pictures from Quad State Herf IV

Charlie, I hope you got the Regalo's in time... and hope they were enjoyed. Glad you guys had a good time.
  5. leafandale

BBQ Sauce, who makes the best retail sauce?

Amen to Sweet Baby Rays.
  6. leafandale

Best Caption Contest

Ok, Erick, I'll pose like this just once! But you better not to post this on CigarPass!
  7. leafandale

"Formal" MFG. Introduction -- Dion Giolito, illusione cigars

Hey, Dion. I know you've been here awhile, but since you're officially saying hello, I'll say, "welcome" BTW, all the cigars you sent me somehow disappeared. Look forward to talking to Paul this week. Thanks for a great smoke and keep up the good work.
  8. leafandale

Puff.com (Jonathan Caputo)

I checked out the link for the church signs. That is just sweet. I can have a lot of fun with that.
  9. leafandale

Camacho Scorpions 5 Packs

Don't have the answer for that... but I believe these are a new batch. I was on the backorder list with Camacho for almost 4 months.
  10. leafandale

Camacho Scorpions 5 Packs

I've got a few boxes on the way that I've been waiting on for awhile. I'll let you guys in on 5 packs at 10% off... but I don't have many!! Camacho Diploma Scorpions (Perfecto) Wrapper, Binder and Filler: Authentic Honduran Corojo $45.00 p/5 pack + shipping They're on my website at the...
  11. leafandale

What is the purpose of a "Distributor"?

The reason is no different than why we use distributors for thousands of other retail products we buy. The breweries can't afford to ship their beer to each retail outlet in every city and every state in the entire union. Yes, the distributor is the middle man and has a profit margin he works...
  12. leafandale

Golden Fire, Cigar with 24 Karat Gold

$94.00... not bad for .87 worth of filler and binder!
  13. leafandale

What ever happened with the Cruzado cigars

Dion told me that they were due to arrive in his warehouse next week (1st week of Oct). They should begin shipping shortly thereafter.
  14. leafandale

Soon very Soon

Cant wait, Kev... just bring me one already and be done with it. Mike
  15. leafandale

What is this world coming to...

I would edit your post. There might be some ammo for the prosecutor. JMHO. The law says you cannot smoke in the store, correct?
  16. leafandale

Useless Thread of Pics

She's 57 and still as hot as ever. That is how a woman should be built.
  17. leafandale

Boy am I glad this day is over .....

I've been there and done that. Sucks a bunch. Hang in there.
  18. leafandale

Funny but not!

My 4 year old recites TV commercials (maybe we let him watch too much). The other day Billy Mays was hocking something and he said to me, "Dad, why is he yelling?"
  19. leafandale

Other Forums you visit

For a minute, I thought you were me! I, too, love chiles and have a couple of nice New Mexico's and Habanero's waiting to go into a new batch of salsa. If you don't already suscribe, check out Chile Pepper magazine. Great reading and great recipe's. I got a brand new guitar for Christmas, but...
  20. leafandale

Viaje Platino Chiva Review Pre Release

Kev, Great pics and great review. I got a Viaje at the show and I'm looking forward to smoking it.